• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I want the 0% cd on to come back :( Only tried it on the pbe and wow it was fun xd

Thanks to norse im addicted to ARAM.. =l
Hahah, it's really fun to play i know:p Also much better than this boring Dominion shit.

Still no reply from support.leagueoflegends.com :{ my ticket was sent 3 days ago, and it's still "being processed" for 2 days now :3

Yeah, i waited for 5days to get a response, then some days more for them to re-answer my post. I sent the ticket 20th july, got unbanned 1august:p
So, took them 10days to unban me:p
Also, they are following me more closely these 10-15games incase i flame, and 1 flame= Perma ban for me:(

Feels good to be on your own account, but sad i lost 25elo for being inactive lol:p

Hahah, it's really fun to play i know:p Also much better than this boring Dominion shit.

Yeah, i waited for 5days to get a response, then some days more for them to re-answer my post. I sent the ticket 20th july, got unbanned 1august:p
So, took them 10days to unban me:p
Also, they are following me more closely these 10-15games incase i flame, and 1 flame= Perma ban for me:(

Feels good to be on your own account, but sad i lost 25elo for being inactive lol:p

I lost 50, soon 75 I think :[..

Oh okay ^^, then I guess I'll wait a few more days for a reply by them :p Lol well that's actually good that u told me, I'm gonna start to be like the streamers (which is most likely the reason why they dont get banned), they flame irl and barely use the chat function = no flame :]. xD

I HATE RANKED. This noobs feeder omg.!!!

tfJk9.gif

5v3 for like 20 minutes and 5v4 most of mid game and all late game..

Just played catch the teemo and we were winning 4-1 and their teemo went afk in base and their teamates were denying the fact that he was afk so we took oracles and dived the fountain and we saw him after that their alistar was STILL saying no he isnt afk. map was dominion
oh and btw we just took over every base and won :D
what sore losers

Back