• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Why do I love you sometimes? (YOUR comments IKKE DIN ASIATHUVEEE ;P;P;P)
pusss

and i repeat again, if anyone is interested, we are trying to get as many teams as possible

Hi guys,
Im here to announce that my manager is holding a tournament for everyone!
IE - RP/gear - 19/09 - [EUW] : LoLtournamentz

* Details

When does it start? Wednesday 19th September 2012 at 6:00pm
Who can play? Any team with EU West accounts they are willing to use.
What competition type? 5vs5 Summoners Rift Draft Pick
What format will it take? Best of 1 and the Final is Best of 3
What's the maximum number of teams? 32 teams will be participating
How much does it cost? It absolutely FREE.

Registration

Registration Begins now and ends Tuesday 18th September 2012.

Impact Esports: http://impact-esports....k/index.php?site=register
Tournament page: http://www.impact-esports.co.uk/inde...etails&cupID=1
IE TS3: eurots7.gamespeak.com:9216

And the prizes:
1st Place: 5x CPU Cooling systems (Samual 17 - Prolimathon) awarded to the winning team
2nd Place: €15 (RP) to each individual player.
3rd Place: €10 (RP) to each individual player.
4th Place: €5 (RP) to each individual player.

Pm me if anything,

If Ahri is easy why not play her 24/7 to carry your team? :s
I dont play one champ 24/7 i like all champs and changing my favorite heros like alltime, when i was on east i tried ahri and didnt really like.
Atm favorites gragas, swain, xerath and some others

Nunu for the win!

iMhuKB.jpg

1/1/20.. Get at me. Just running around tanky slowing ppl, team jumps on them, gg xD

Why is it retarded? As you surely can see his Fiora and Jax seem to have incompetent builds meaning he needs to be the frontline for his team.

This.
On champion selection everyone instalocked and asked me to take a tank 5 secs before time runs out.. And nunu was the only champ I could see built abit tanky and still be usefull with his E and R.

Why is it retarded? As you surely can see his Fiora and Jax seem to have incompetent builds meaning he needs to be the frontline for his team.

It's retarded because, out of the enemy team, Tryndamere is the only AD champ, the rest are basically AP making heart an extremely poor choice, he would've been better off with either a banshee or ROA, the Warmogs he was aiming for again completely unnessesary on a Nunu, his Jax & Fiora are clearly semi-retarded so his best bet would've been ROA to make up for there lack in damage, but also give him decent survivability but tbh, no one on there team built decent exept there kennen.

How they won baffles me.
Oh wait no actually it doesn't, the enemy never built any survivability items & there trynda was trybad, what a retarded game xD

fWVYBq.jpg

I honestly didn't think I would win against a Katarina due to her fucking shunpo's to dodge my Q but oh well.

Dat W/L ;_;

I knew low-level games were easy.. but wtf their whole team is retarded. Well, it amazes me how morgana thought about building "some armor", at least.

Back