• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ye buyed yorick 2 ranked games both wins but i dont really know what items i should buy always like some mana items first like manamune

Hai all im back. Been busy lateley and haven't been able to read forum and talk etc :p

Anyways ^^ From my 0 elo im now up on 1750 and tomorrow i go 1800+

TIP: Yorick never banned so if u wanna climb elo buy him and play him top to win all games.

Hai all im back. Been busy lateley and haven't been able to read forum and talk etc :p

Anyways ^^ From my 0 elo im now up on 1750 and tomorrow i go 1800+

TIP: Yorick never banned so if u wanna climb elo buy him and play him top to win all games.
heheh i noticed u had som trouble at 1400-1500 elo xD

8FZSZnI.png

It's not fake, he said in some video a long time ago that he will be playing LoL and asked for ppl to add him :p

dgjidhgjudhfughdujhgdguhduhdugh I HGAVE ODJSFJKSDJGKDSJKSFDJKSDJF OGDSJKGÖ SDFJJKÖDFNJDFKLFGFG

Is someone smashing ur head on the keyboard?
edit:
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
If u got in the game I will find and murder u :D

Last edited:
@UP
Nice troll, Spamming all threads you see with some retarded comments.

If I had spammed all threads I would of had a lot more post count that 187, right?
And do you have any particular thread and/or post in mind?

When did you come up with this shit exactly? :blink: prologic

Back