• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

something isnt right here..

laggy like hell

edit;

nvm, the game bugged which kicked all of MY TEAM then the other team took towers, gg riot, gg

Last edited:
bored of these idiots..

this is the reason i dont play ranked coz im constantly matched with fucking retards

edit;
jayce was also a leaver coz he lost top

Work on your farm, then you might carry those low elo scums D: Also, there still is a high chance that enemies have those full retards, it's just about the luck...At some point those feeders won't be worth money anyways and since most can't farm in that elo they will scale off...

bored of these idiots..

this is the reason i dont play ranked coz im constantly matched with fucking retards

edit;

Play jungler and roam as much as you can, play mid and if doing good push the lane to enemy turret and help lanes having problems, play adc and farm as much as u can..

Basically help lanes as much as u can with ganks without losing your lane nor farm and you should be able to give your team a nice start and pray lategame they know how to ignore tanks.

Been doing that so far and working out well.. 6 wins 3 losses :) But yeah, some matches you cant do shit.

I buy LoL lessons :(

- - - Updated - - -

Play jungler and roam as much as you can, play mid and if doing good push the lane to enemy turret and help lanes having problems, play adc and farm as much as u can..

Basically help lanes as much as u can with ganks without losing your lane nor farm and you should be able to give your team a nice start and pray lategame they know how to ignore tanks.

Been doing that so far and working out well.. 6 wins 3 losses :) But yeah, some matches you cant do shit.

I don't have AD rune page, only full AP. The rest are mix and match lol.

I buy LoL lessons :(

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have AD rune page, only full AP. The rest are mix and match lol.

The way i see it.. Ap page should be 2nd or 3rd page someone should get.

Standard ad page isn't the best but also works with jungling and top. The armor also helps when playing support.
While ap page is useless top, useless bot.. Only good mid.

Ap is overrated anyways, just stick to a role you can play. I main jungle, so I call jungle, if someone picks it I go support, the runes are somewhat useless, you either only go for wards as you don't need items or snowball with your carry and be able to provide utility with items.
Whatever, in your elo, runes are so overrated, sure, they give benefits, but you can simply go for AD runes to lasthit better, at that elo everyone is bad, you just have to know how to do proper exchanges...It's pretty much fun at low elo...
Anyone knows how War Hero Janna looks like?

bored of these idiots..

edit;

Not wanna flame but ziggs won ur lane hardcore, even if he gets more kills and/or ur jungler isnt ganking then you shouldnt push ur lane and farm under turrent... 69 cs after 20min is really low. Also the power of RoA is that you get it early and when youre doing decent or winning your lane. Dont get why you start with needless and then dont finish zonias or deathcap

I love playing support and being blamed on when we lose.

Matchup: enemy team ezreal first pick
Me support: Take blitz thinking i'd be able to grab abit and contribute lategame with grabs on the carrys.
Lastpick on their team: Sona. I think to myself "ok, this is gonna be hard.. pokelane will probably rape us"
Lastpick on my team: FUCKING VAYNE!

10 minutes into the match: both of us died 2 times, vayne is getting heavily outfarmed.
25~ minutes later: Omg blitz you suck omgomgomg.

I love how the support always gets blamed when botlane is lost even when the fucking ADC counterpicks himself

Edit: Great.. "You cannot leave the qeue now as a match has been made and the champion selection is imminent."

Now what? I cant leave qeue, no "aceppt/decline" message pops up and i cant close client.
These fuckeeeeeeed up servers pissing me off.

/rant

Last edited:
I love playing support and being blamed on when we lose.

Matchup: enemy team ezreal first pick
Me support: Take blitz thinking i'd be able to grab abit and contribute lategame with grabs on the carrys.
Lastpick on their team: Sona. I think to myself "ok, this is gonna be hard.. pokelane will probably rape us"
Lastpick on my team: FUCKING VAYNE!

10 minutes into the match: both of us died 2 times, vayne is getting heavily outfarmed.
25~ minutes later: Omg blitz you suck omgomgomg.

I love how the support always gets blamed when botlane is lost even when the fucking ADC counterpicks himself

Edit: Great.. "You cannot leave the qeue now as a match has been made and the champion selection is imminent."

Now what? I cant leave qeue, no "aceppt/decline" message pops up and i cant close client.
These fuckeeeeeeed up servers pissing me off.

/rant

Vayne is one the best ad carries xD but the sup is pretty important, you build it right? How did you start build? Most supports make the mistake of building personal items later in the game rather then gp10's, constant wards and later aura items.

Standard ad page isn't the best but also works with jungling and top. The armor also helps when playing support.

Fiddles jungle? :S

- - - Updated - - -

Not wanna flame but ziggs won ur lane hardcore, even if he gets more kills and/or ur jungler isnt ganking then you shouldnt push ur lane and farm under turrent... 69 cs after 20min is really low. Also the power of RoA is that you get it early and when youre doing decent or winning your lane. Dont get why you start with needless and then dont finish zonias or deathcap

Ziggs was losing my lane hardcore at the start. I wasn't pushing hard either. I was at my turret, middle MAX. Then Ziggs got a little bit fed early game and started to hit my HP like 50% with his bomb or w/e.
And I was getting Rabadons because I started doing good, then they kept feeding so I needed some sustain, which is why I bought the cataclyst or w/e its called. Then I started building my rabadons again.

since when is ap useless in top?

Vayne is one the best ad carries xD but the sup is pretty important, you build it right? How did you start build? Most supports make the mistake of building personal items later in the game rather then gp10's, constant wards and later aura items.

Vayne is weak early game and has short range and no poke abilitys compared to ezreal. Same for blitz compared to sona. First buy got 4 wards, regen amulet and 1 mana pot for grabs but every single grab ezreal shifted. Meanwhile sona and ez poking nonstop and no jungler presence.. Before 7minutes or so we had both died 2 times. I was building philo stone but the game escalated fucking badly that every lane was lost and i stopped caring after we had 20 kills disavantage.

By the way, has Draven been nerfed? When he first came out I saw him being banned in rankeds at higher elos(2k+) and now he's rarely played by anyone and far from a viable ban today. I still consider him good but he's like a mini-ezreal.

By the way, has Draven been nerfed? When he first came out I saw him being banned in rankeds at higher elos(2k+) and now he's rarely played by anyone and far from a viable ban today. I still consider him good but he's like a mini-ezreal.

He is still a VERY strong pick, especially for laning, but in teamfights he must constantly catch his spinning things, which gets him outta position or lose masses of damage. That's why he's a more rare pick, afaik.

Some good tips for rankeds dont fcking let never randoms go ad or ap carry and you support!

He is still a VERY strong pick, especially for laning, but in teamfights he must constantly catch his spinning things, which gets him outta position or lose masses of damage. That's why he's a more rare pick, afaik.

afaik you shouldn't catch them in mid/late when your auto attacks will still melt anyone down (assuming you have IE and LW) so it still doesn't explain much. He's pretty OP imo.

@Jack s, that includes top aswell ;)

Back