• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I was going play ranked> last pick MID MID MID ok first picks orianna and going mid, last pick brand and troll spells i leave game and NEED FCKING WAIT ONE HOUR! WTF RIOT THINKING

To prevent people from leaving ? It's way better than before when you lost elo when you left.

but one fcking hour why its cant be like 30min like it was?

Because it's a pain in the ass for everyone else trying to play when some bellend, queue dodges, because for some strange reason he thinks he's a psychic & can predict the out come of his match before it starts.

2pu0svs.png

elo back after the minor setback. The bad farm was because my mouse is broken and I'm using an old one. It glitches a lot + my shitty freeze lags ^_^ Still managed to carry.

I'll go for 1,3k or even higher tommorow.

2pu0svs.png

elo back after the minor setback. The bad farm was because my mouse is broken and I'm using an old one. It glitches a lot + my shitty freeze lags ^_^ Still managed to carry.

I'll go for 1,3k or even higher tommorow.

Go you, you're doing well.
I got set back to 1260 from 1350 again :p

I'm taking abreak for abit, just bashing out some normal games getting some practice in.

yeye, I r bad sometiems

Loving Yorick :))

we all are bro :)

yorick too good, but what i hate when im playing it, is a teemo!
yesyes i know its easy to win lane,
but when im ALMOST killing him, with 2 sec CD to W, BOOM, fkng mushroom >_>
just teemo being teemo...

Anyone wanna play? Add me

Dávéhoho

5v5 normal games :) we're 2 already

Looking for an AP carry for rankd duo q. I play AD carry. 1300 ~ elo

By the way, you can't be bad. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

35n6e6g.png

ww lategame is too strong ^_^

current rating: 1277

- - - Updated - - -

2wmmjgm.png

current rating: 1291

Last edited:
Thanks :3 I'll continue later today after school. Though I got things goin' on so I'll only be playing 1-2 games.

I'll keep you updated, and what's the official date when season 3 starts? I WANT AND NEED GOLD D: free skin ftw

i got 649 wins now ill go to 1000 wins and practise some more and then ill try ranked again since i cant get out of this elo hell now :s going from 1200 to 400 then to 950 then to 700 its realy anoying

Just came home

34dfuva.png

current rating: 1302

I missed the screenie when my team said I carried the game ^_^ blitz grabs too strong lawl

The support makes the plays

- - - Updated - - -

current rating 1315

28vwosx.png

huehuehue fak yorick top

2epj58z.png

Last edited:

GOGO 3000!

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's a pain in the ass for everyone else trying to play when some bellend, queue dodges, because for some strange reason he thinks he's a psychic & can predict the out come of his match before it starts.
So you go on game when you see lux and le blanc whit smite and revive and they acting like trolls gj bro.

Back