• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Back to elo hell was 1106 now 1000 i love this shit game :D
this is fcing impossible get out of elo hell when i get 1100 elo i get fcking new 30lvls on my team and its SURE LOSS

like i said its impossible indeed and iff u mannaged to get out of it it tooked 8728 years i bet

I had 700elo then slowly to 1100 and now back to 1000 people are so fcking selfish always people doing killers doing full AD champs like rengar and top champs and on late we got ZERO fcking tanky champ and we lose.

To get out of elo hell u need some champ that can carry 1 vs 5 like annie or smthing. Worked for me :D But if u don't dominate every game it's impossible :)

Pic or it didn't happen.

my current elo atm
k66Dl.jpg

But its so hard on 1000-1300 because new 30lvls and they dont know if they drop to 1000~they are stuck in elo hell so they just trolling/rolling games..

But its so hard on 1000-1300 because new 30lvls and they dont know if they drop to 1000~they are stuck in elo hell so they just trolling/rolling games..

I asked you before if you wanted to duo q when I was on 1k, your loss lol :(

Back