• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

This will be a repeat of the Season 2 finals! Of-course guys.. a north american massacre, both asian team's moving onto the finals.

because everyone knows.. Asians are OP ^.^

They're not OP it's just that they're not like the americunts who don't practice but instead stream and live in frat-houses. If you look at e.g. Azubu's house and compare it to Curse's, all Azubu does is practice, practice, practice. Meanwhile Curse is like having 2 scrims a day at max and SoloQ'ing or throwing some sort of party.

Curse is a bad example.. we all know they party. All NA team's are not like them.

SoloQ Yeh.. but partying? Which other team is doing that besides Curse?

americunts hehe.. pssh.

Curse is a bad example.. we all know they party. All NA team's are not like them.

SoloQ Yeh.. but partying? Which other team is doing that besides Curse?

americunts hehe.. pssh.

Dignitas may be the only team that doesn't live in a gaming-house which essentially is a frat-house.
TSM as much as I like them they do the same mistake, now CLG.Prime does it too. So pretty much every top-team in NA.

CLG.na has been shit for quite some time now, not even worthy of being mentioned.

Btw we got a troll in champ select so we went random picks and roamed all game :p, GP was the troll btw.

vysevl.png

As they surrendered, we were going to be reported for cheating. : p

CLG.na has been shit for quite some time now, not even worthy of being mentioned.

Btw we got a troll in champ select so we went random picks and roamed all game :p, GP was the troll btw.

vysevl.png

As they surrendered, we were going to be reported for cheating. : p

Doesn't matter if they're shit, they still make a lot of money and they still compete on a professional level.

They dont make any money from LANs as they lose all of them, and they participate in professional games but they don't play professionally. I recall something HotShotGG said not long ago: "We're like CLG.eu but better". Hotshot is the weak link in clg.na and is overconfident. Even other pro teams makes fun of clg.na right now.

[video=youtube;mA1BeIjHAOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1BeIjHAOY&feature[/video]

He will keep benching people, thinking it's their fault they cannot win. Nothing will change clg.na's performance until they disband clg.na or leave hotshot

They dont make any money from LANs as they lose all of them, and they participate in professional games but they don't play professionally. I recall something HotShotGG said not long ago: "We're like CLG.eu but better". Hotshot is the weak link in clg.na and is overconfident. Even other pro teams makes fun of clg.na right now.

[video=youtube;mA1BeIjHAOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1BeIjHAOY&feature[/video]

He will keep benching people, thinking it's their fault they cannot win. Nothing will change clg.na's performance until they disband clg.na or leave hotshot

Most teams don't have tournaments as their main source of income, the reason why CLG still is big is because of sponsors and revenue gained through streaming and CLG.eu's success.
Also, why the fuck would Hotshot leave the team he founded and the company he started? The CLG franchise is still growing and will continue to do so.

I know that, that doesn't change the fact that CLG.na's performance is shit and the only way to change that is to convince the other team members that and leave CLG.na and leave hotshot (As in ditch hotshot)

- - - Updated - - -

http://sv.twitch.tv/imabirdman

mlg sucks, it's normal. They didn't show clg.eu vs dig when froggen went lee mid -.-

28sahkz.png

I feel noob. penta kill btw, first time darius

- - - Updated - - -

2nlwm5c.png

beast darius

fyi, I'm practising Darius hard just for elo reset on the 6th. I then play to spam Darius games and mass-stomp noobs

Last edited:
28sahkz.png

I feel noob. penta kill btw, first time darius

- - - Updated - - -

2nlwm5c.png

beast darius

fyi, I'm practising Darius hard just for elo reset on the 6th. I then play to spam Darius games and mass-stomp noobs
None really plays darius on rankeds anymore so easy counter and not just good if not fed early..
But ye play champ what you like!

I'm pretty sure most people stayed away from Darius when Jayce came, doesn't change the fact that he can snowball games hard, and as I read in an article. People with 1500~ rating will be about 1400~ rating when they reset, as it's a soft reset.

You can pretty much use Darius to 1600~ afaik to snowball games. Still viable pick though, and as Jayce is a common ban nowadays (idk if Jayce actually counters Darius but I would guess so).

I'm pretty sure most people stayed away from Darius when Jayce came, doesn't change the fact that he can snowball games hard, and as I read in an article. People with 1500~ rating will be about 1400~ rating when they reset, as it's a soft reset.

You can pretty much use Darius to 1600~ afaik to snowball games. Still viable pick though, and as Jayce is a common ban nowadays (idk if Jayce actually counters Darius but I would guess so).

But if enemy team got good jungler or so darius dont got any escape skills and easy gank really.

Back