• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

tlU6FIG.jpg

Qualified for series for Bronze Division 3

Yay xd Now to win 2 games :(

Carried is so hard, Plat 3 i'm comming!

Our adc was really bad (early vs cait), so i started to hunting them.

4KUPtaL.png

Last edited:
carry me potar :D:D:D
YMlCken.jpg

me and nunu dominated bot lane ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently noticed something many people told me earlier. Skill is important in league. right. But it doesnt matter how good/skilled you are and how good you dodge shit. your not able to carry games in some positions. for example me playing nautilus in the jungle hitting each skill grab shitfuck cc on enemys my ezreal had more than 12 sec auto attack/skill usage time and didnt get a single kill. I mean theres just situations you will not be able to change anything. Well naut is a bad example imo. theres .. just 1-2 champions you can say ye come at me with the right build. and even than enemys arent allowed to have enought cc. For example a fullAd/crit/AS/vamp sion leeching fullhp after 1crit on ult. a good example of a Ifuckyourteamalone champ. Wile beeign feeded with f/e akali which is a heavy damageburstNoskillchamp is not gonna let you ever 1vs5 the enemys if they have a single champ like lee using his E. so Considering your own skill to be worth the most is invalid, because 4 bad teammates can fuck you hard in every lane/situation :3

I recently noticed something many people told me earlier. Skill is important in league. right. But it doesnt matter how good/skilled you are and how good you dodge shit. your not able to carry games in some positions. for example me playing nautilus in the jungle hitting each skill grab shitfuck cc on enemys my ezreal had more than 12 sec auto attack/skill usage time and didnt get a single kill. I mean theres just situations you will not be able to change anything. Well naut is a bad example imo. theres .. just 1-2 champions you can say ye come at me with the right build. and even than enemys arent allowed to have enought cc. For example a fullAd/crit/AS/vamp sion leeching fullhp after 1crit on ult. a good example of a Ifuckyourteamalone champ. Wile beeign feeded with f/e akali which is a heavy damageburstNoskillchamp is not gonna let you ever 1vs5 the enemys if they have a single champ like lee using his E. so Considering your own skill to be worth the most is invalid, because 4 bad teammates can fuck you hard in every lane/situation :3

Though its rare to get 4 bad team mates. If you get 1 or 2, you can win the game if you are doing well and the other person is too. 2 carries can win a game. 1 alone, cannot unless the opposite team is real squishy

carry me potar :D:D:D
YMlCken.jpg

me and nunu dominated bot lane ;D

You carried yourself :D

@up

One can change the game, for example 30 minute of game, you outplayed mid and the score is like 12:7 and if you have like 7-8 kills i can say you are semi fat so you can exchange the game, all of lines by tp / ganking etc.

Meh, my story proves that with skill you can and WILL raise leagues/elo w.e

S2, 600 elo

1-2~ months before pre-s3(reset basically), I began playing rankeds again to try getting silver border.

When reset came, I was gold.

After reset I made a smurf account, I hit gold after like 12~ games.

MarZipan97 - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

That was my smurf (I hit 1500 then I was just fucking around back to Silver and then sold the account)

I also smurfed my friend's account to silver in s2 so he would get a border(from 900), I CBA playing for gold since he didnt have my champions.

Sysiky - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Here's his account, my games are with Shaco, Jax, Akali and Olaf

When I hit 600 elo, I changed to EUW and only played normals with friends, after like 800~ more normal games (Wins+Losses), I began playing rankeds again and this is the result. I also sold my main account so I can't give you the profile.

You can't carry EVERY game but you will carry a majority of them if you belong in a higher divison. Most of my pictures of me rising in elo from like 1k to 1,5k, including my smurf is somewhere in this thread if you dont believe me.

Enjoy ^_^

Meh, my story proves that with skill you can and WILL raise leagues/elo w.e

S2, 600 elo

1-2~ months before pre-s3(reset basically), I began playing rankeds again to try getting silver border.

When reset came, I was gold.

After reset I made a smurf account, I hit gold after like 12~ games.

MarZipan97 - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

That was my smurf (I hit 1500 then I was just fucking around back to Silver and then sold the account)

I also smurfed my friend's account to silver in s2 so he would get a border(from 900), I CBA playing for gold since he didnt have my champions.

Sysiky - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Here's his account, my games are with Shaco, Jax, Akali and Olaf

When I hit 600 elo, I changed to EUW and only played normals with friends, after like 800~ more normal games (Wins+Losses), I began playing rankeds again and this is the result. I also sold my main account so I can't give you the profile.

You can't carry EVERY game but you will carry a majority of them if you belong in a higher divison. Most of my pictures of me rising in elo from like 1k to 1,5k, including my smurf is somewhere in this thread if you dont believe me.

Enjoy ^_^

Pretty sick. well I wanted to point out thers champions that are able to and some that arent. Played some critplank top since we didnt have a ADc I went full dps and 2vs5 the enyms(inclouding pentakill twice in the game). Had to backdoor after they killed 3 of my mates(our ezreal left at level 2 in minute 7 with 3 deaths) and wel. It's possible. with enought dpsand teamwork ;D

Back