• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

tKrpM7j.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

btw trundle is getting a rework :D
NewTrundleDance.gif

You can blame the team if they are like those guys!
-"My lane rox"
-"Come help bot!"
-"No."

And thats why i lost most of the games... or cuz they got raged and went mid to feed the ass of them... D:

im about to give up on this game. i can play any lane but will never move on series because of retards that rage quit if you try to tell them their doing something wrong/ feed or dont communicate at all.. i need a duo partner -_-

Wanna learn how to get out of elo hell? Learn to jungle and hope for decent players and if someone is struggling FUCKING HELP THEM OMFG ASOPZMFKLSD ANFASHKDBJF Nweuqhguosdbfjkvb hIDHWOEUIASIBGH y, no really. When I lose my lane people rage all the time.... but they no try to help me :'(

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I rage aswell, thats because no one ever wants advice like don't push, don't overextend, ward your bushes, ward the tri bushes, check the minimap :( maaan now I feel like the worst player XD

- - - Updated - - -

I'm too afraid to play jungle on ranked because I don't think I've had enough practice :(

Gonna jungle Vi soon for the first time in a while, gonna stream it too xd

Go adc/top and carry like a baws.

I play Zed top, mostly, and i get countered easily. I only win bot if I have a good support & jungler. So what I'm trying to say is, I suck. I can't carry, I'm only good for breathing air ;D.... no, but really, jungling helps me to help the laners win their lane. So I go tank Xin and I help win lanes... ussually I only gank the lanes that need help and just ask ocasionally, Yoowww, bott lane, wasaaaaappp? need any help in gankinnng??? yoow, talk to me... wards there??? jheyy.. helloo? Seriously, wanna know how many times people don't communicate and then start raging when I do something wrong.. ohh, now you do speak, motehr fuckers..... I kinda went from 1 thing to another, sorry I'm a random person in real aswell.. I might start talking about cows, who knows. Milk is good.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna jungle Vi soon for the first time in a while, gonna stream it too xd

let us know, I'd like to watch and good luck XD

Nice nevalopo :)

First game since 1st of March

Went 13/5/14 with Vayne :D

Come check the stream ; DaveLOLS

moved from bronze IV to bronze V
i haven't played for a month and lost 2 out of 3 games
wtffff :(

gogo bloodiz stream pro plays xd/ or neva :D

- - - Updated - - -

btw what does this mean
rmlBp7B.png

- - - Updated - - -

btwww, to everyone who think they can play vayne, suck it
HPj333m.png

(neva got 31/0 at like 400-1000 elo, I'm at silver 1 and 30/6!(+im not proplayer xd))

Back