• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Im silver I on my smurf on eune :D

Jax OP
Every game Blade of The Ruined King rush :D

2i775ep.png

You know, I actually forgot I was in ranked and I thought I was on my level 19 smurf account until the game finished and I realised
derpppppppp

- - - Updated - - -

derppppppppppppppp

If I keep queue dodging will I get banned? 3rd time today I had to queue dodge

You know, I actually forgot I was in ranked and I thought I was on my level 19 smurf account until the game finished and I realised
derpppppppp

- - - Updated - - -

derppppppppppppppp

If I keep queue dodging will I get banned? 3rd time today I had to queue dodge

you know you lose lp for dodging right? like 10 lp each time or smthg, thats why i rather troll/hope someone else leaves and try to play the game then dodge. d;

you know you lose lp for dodging right? like 10 lp each time or smthg, thats why i rather troll/hope someone else leaves and try to play the game then dodge. d;

xd i tried
first dodge is 5 min wait
second is -10 + 15 min wait or something

but eh, id rather lose the LP im about to lose in a game but if i played the game i would have lost, -19 LP + 30 mins of my life wasted

Forgot to post this because I've been busy for a few days, bronze 1 was a piece of cake, and this is me proving you can climb with zero issues to my friend :p
10cw2dv.png

I need to climb up the ladder to level 30 all over again haha I love this community

Been stuck in plat 4 for so many weeks, I kinda gave up.... I have the worst luck with teammates.

Back