• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

674502.jpg

Got bored and wrote a little story based on Varus's lore.
--------------
I woke up with a bloody gash on my right leg, I tried as hard as I could to remember what had happened, but it was to no avail.

I stood up, pain rushed through my right leg but I focused on what my eyes were capturing.. My village, in ruins. Blood, gravel, skulls, weapons, all laying around me and no sign of life.

What happened?

I found my bow laying a couple feet away from where I had awaken, stuck inside some poor peasant. Did I do that? I couldn't have... I'm not evil..

Confused and in pain I picked up my bloody bow and carried on to the temple, as I walked through the ruins I begun to remember what had happened the day before.

Noxians..

I ran straight to the temple only to find none other than.. Darius

"Why'd you do this Darius?!"

"You and your village are nothing but sport for me, Varus"

"Sport? You are a sick human being Darius, you think you're strong because you can kill a bunch of peasants?"

"I may be a human being Varus, but that doesn't mean I have to act like one. Draven and I are blood-brothers, and we must seek blood"

I held up my bow, aimed straight at Darius' head, ready to end his life. After all, such crime deserves such punishment.

Just as I was ready to let go of the arrow that would end Darius, I heard a faint laugh. None other than..Draaaaaaaven

"You won't go through with it, you're a weak human being"

As I turn to Draven, I see an axe flying straight at me. Everything went dark...

I woke up a couple hours later, Darius and Draven are nowhere to be found. I was completely furious and devastated, all the people I was in charge of protecting... dead. I've failed. What if Draven was right? What if I am a weak human being? Why did I hesitate so much to end Darius' life? Why...

After wandering the ruins of the village I knew what I needed to do... I must destroy every Noxian invader. But first... I must become stronger.. I made a pack.. with evil forces. Determined to destroy every Noxian I stormed to the Gods and demanded to be summoned into the fields of justice, and thus I joined the League of Legends

-- Varus

Won first place in a tournament, will be getting 3.2k rp + Triumphant Ryze within 2 weeks :D Late X-Mas present for myself I guess

Couldn't someone just make a smurf get them to slilver/bronze when they are actually diamond or something and then easily win?

Couldn't someone just make a smurf get them to slilver/bronze when they are actually diamond or something and then easily win?
They spectate your games, obviously you can fake it and play worse and have a chance at winning, but keep in mind your teammates are bronze/silver too and sometimes way too heavy. If you show you have good mechanics and decision making, they'll start watching you closely and kick you out

Edit: The other day we didn't have many players on for a tournament for the gold+ so we merged with the bronze/silver, we had a mundo top run heal and barrier, 55 cs at 25 minutes and was like 1/6/3 and telling US what to do.. yea...

Back