• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Got placed into Gold 2 and climbed up to Diamond 5. I'll eventually hit that point where league will piss of me off so much that I'll quit and not play until the next season.
Not sure how far I'll go this season.

Pretty much the best thing about league. Since they are removing Dominion I wish they would make URF a permanent mode, but you know.. they never want to listen to the community.
Nah.. I don't think they should make it permanent just because it isn't special anymore then :p And the normal mode will lose like 4/10 of the players I think.

But yep it's the best thing ever from league. :D

I played against Phreak lololol. We were wrecking, but my team threw the game as usual...
YgmEvrq.jpg

How do you know he's the real one?
At first I was skeptical.. someone in my game said it wasn't the real one. I had no idea if he was or wasn't.
After the game was over I googled "What is Phreaks name in League of Legends" and I got a bunch of answers. Pretty much has has multiple accounts.

Then I checked his profile in-game and looked at his teams, and one of the teams had Riot Phreak as the leader.. so that pretty much convinced me.
Just to make sure.. I looked up his stream and you can see he streamed games with "Phreak". Never thought I'd be able to play in a game with Phreak lmao.

At first I was skeptical.. someone in my game said it wasn't the real one. I had no idea if he was or wasn't.
After the game was over I googled "What is Phreaks name in League of Legends" and I got a bunch of answers. Pretty much has has multiple accounts.

Then I checked his profile in-game and looked at his teams, and one of the teams had Riot Phreak as the leader.. so that pretty much convinced me.
Just to make sure.. I looked up his stream and you can see he streamed games with "Phreak". Never thought I'd be able to play in a game with Phreak lmao.
Confirmed :eek:

gg.

How do you know he's the real one?
You can see his icon. The only way you could get it was to be a player in the closed beta.

I played a ranked some hours ago, until EUW crashed so everyone in the game lagged. After 25 minutes of struggeling we lost because of their minions pushed xd.

You can see his icon. The only way you could get it was to be a player in the closed beta.

I played a ranked some hours ago, until EUW crashed so everyone in the game lagged. After 25 minutes of struggeling we lost because of their minions pushed xd.
Didn't knew that about the Icon :p

And yes the EUW servers are always trash :p

Back