• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yes Neva.
PD: Look at my last match with my eve and LoLaye look at the picture. 250+ IP just for winning without IP boosts, and without the first win of the day.
evemy.png

It's possible yes. The other day I took 436 IP for winning + first win of the day so...
And the rest of players that play know it.

It's possible yes. The other day I took 436 IP for winning + first win of the day so...
And the rest of players that play know it.

now that is impossible :p You must have had a ip boost for getting that much ip ^^ Even 258 ip is impossible without IP BOOST or FIRST WIN OF THE DAY. I think max you can get like 150 without ip boosts and first win.

Edit: Did some research and Stats have NOTHING to do with the IP Gain. This is how its calculated:

Normal games award a base IP of 80 for wins, and slightly less for losses. This number is affected by a Short Win bonus or a Long Defense bonus which scales with the length of the game (higher bonus for a shorter win if you are the winner, higher bonus for longer defense if you are the loser). There is also the No Leave bonus, which is achieved by playing a series of games with no leaves, and which increases as the series grows (the bonus caps at 23 for a win or 14 for a loss respectively).

Last edited:
Just purchased kassadin, gonna play with it :D

Nice just bought RP for 50 KR (5 euro by sms) I just had to buy Scuba Gragas (Gragas my main thats why xD) it was on discount ;p Gonna go to 7-Eleven later & buy paysafecard 250 KR (25 euro) and buy Miss Fortune & Kennen For the RP :p

Hey you could donate for me eh! :thumbup:

I bought Nidalee. Love her headshots... :eek:

Kassadin sucks big time, i never get any kills with it, it got so low hp..

Kassadin is almost equal to Garen in OPNess WTF!

You on EU or US? I'll show you some Kassadin rape..

Getting used to kassadin:
>Start with dorans ring
>boots
>Skill order: QEWQQRQEQEEEWWWW
>Build mana crystal
>Crystal into catalyst
>Mejai if you're confident
>Tear if you got some mp5 runes or got the possibility to get blue buff
>Go for a zhonyas, start with the rod
>Catalyst into banshees veil
>Finish Zhonyas

When you're more experienced I'd suggest starting with a catalyst and then tear even before the boots, you could also skip the banshees. Another protip is to max E first if you got farming troubles.

Always bring flash or cleanse on kassadin, use your ultimate to ESCAPE or CHASE, not to deal damage. E is your main damage source, Q is for harassing and CC.

I'd explain alot more but I'm way to lazy. Anyhow, Kassadin = <3

LoLaye you're wrong with Kassadin.
Kassadin is one of the most powerful champions at the moment in LoL.

If you play some games with him you will learn a lot.
He's stronger.

The question is to make an epic build, if you dont do it you will fail. with him.

i just playd against a kassadin, he did decent dmg but i was on akali and hit twice as hard :p (we won too)

Just bought Miss Fortune & Vladimir for 1950 RP (bought paysafecard 10 euro from 7-eleven which is like 10 min from my house xD) so anyone got any good build to these? =P

is this good on MF? this build

1. Dorans Blade
2. Berserker Greaves
3. Phantom Dancer
4. Infinity Edge
5. BloodThirster
6. Phantom Dancer
7. (REPLACE Dorans Blade IF NEEDED) = Black Cleaver

LoL sucks, You can just play HoN or Dota and you get the same feeling -.- what LoL compares with Lol VS Dota is lies, its the same thing..

LoL sucks, You can just play HoN or Dota and you get the same feeling -.- what LoL compares with Lol VS Dota is lies, its the same thing..

Yeah. Go play your 12 year old kidgames because ur too stupid to understand what lol is about. + LoL is free and alot more enjoyable IMO.

@kyoushirou you have a wierd build and spec for kassadin lol.. first of all why w >.< I know its probably to get the stacks but that is a waste point imo. And... Zhonyas first...? What the... Enjoy 125% ability power boost.. lol

LoLaye you're wrong with Kassadin.
Kassadin is one of the most powerful champions at the moment in LoL.

If you play some games with him you will learn a lot.
He's stronger.

The question is to make an epic build, if you dont do it you will fail. with him.

Can you tell me what i shall buy with him?

Can you tell me what i shall buy with him?

There is actually no build that goes for all games. I always change my items i buy when i see the enemys. Ex i would not buy alot of roas or anything if i see 5 of them building madreds and they have mundo and kogmaws in thier team etc...

But i guess you could try a mejais --> cataclyst --> roa --> sorc shoes~~ u will do fine with just that :p

I have HoN acc and played 550 games.

Now I play league of legends, the both games are really fun. the graphics doesn't matter.

i bought mordekaiser.... EPIC! hes great xD i had 5.4k HP at endgame, 3 warmogs, leviathan and sorc shoes, over 10 kills too! was great :) at end of game their tank said "A tank is only as good as the carry he protects" which is untrue bc the aponents had way better carry than we did and he just suckd imho so :p

Back