• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Actually i need to get 700 ip so its good for me :D.

They just want to find out what went wrong during us patch so they will avoid it in eu

Yeah brand cost 6.3k

APCwG.jpg

Thank you for bringing the USA server info here.
+Rep.

The damage is enough good, if the enemy is burning and Brand casts a spell will the enemy suffer double damage from the spell casted on him right?
Confirm.

@up no not really, It depends on what spell he casts ^^ If he cast some spell on his target the target will come ablaze (the target will start burning) and if the target is ablaze the spells will do diffrent like q will stun ur target for 2 seconds, w will do 25% more damage and e will do aoe damage. I tried him out on us and he is actually really good untill someone buys a banshees veil. so its like annie ^^

Yea like annie then!
Thank you so much for the info, added +rep like 5 mins ago.

And by the way do you know some stream or something?

They will nerf xin this patch, but next patch they will buff him up again lol,,
Xin Zhao update - League of Legends Community

Only few things that xin needs to happen on him is make his passive show attacks for heals, Yi has attack stacks for his 7th attack. Counting 3 attacks is easier than 7 but still, would be nice sometimes. And make his ult scale with AD items but they aren't doing that, and a buff to W to provide more AD would be outa the question, already you can crit for 1k's easily if you time your bc procs so your Q does more dmg plus you already shred away some of their armor, which is what they want but they don't want it at the same time.

Yeah, rly nice work riot, cant do a fking shit
Patch Maintenance - 14/04/2011 00:30 UK Time - League of Legends Community
Extended 3more hours, fk this riot shit

So? Do something else meanwhile or start on US. Just stop QQ, would you like to get QQ'd by 1000000 crying nerds if you try to do your best to solve some error? instead of crying&flaming like those kiddies you should support them lol, Darn.. If I would be one of these workers I'd so QUIT working there and hopefully the server wouldn't get fixed so these kids would cut 'em selves and die.

Back