• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Wtf... 1hour queue to login. East and nordic came to west and they are now fucking our platform ... I dont like this, QUEUE over 9000... Wait 1h please.
FUCK

No Im not. Im at Queue and now again and tried like 4 times and Queue (1h some mins).
Not just me, a lot of ppl.

I can't log in to east o_O
There's a 5min queue and when it ends the game just freezes and nothing happens...

Sry for double posting but lol i cant play in any region /!?!?!?!?! all unavailable ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And from ingame:

vq42E.png

Renton dont lie please. Season 2 wont start next weekend/month.
;) It will be "PRE-Season" for some months (2,3,4,5,....).

When is dominion coming? X)
They added all the stuff related to dominion - items, stat place in profile etc but no dominion itself...

You right, my bad. But it will be one month max
Now yes, right ^^'. Anyway they said season2 would have Magma Chamber, espectator mode, new designs and Magma Chamber would come with Season2 on October or so :/

Since many people at NITH are playing LoL I might join it properly as well. D:

Now yes, right ^^'. Anyway they said season2 would have Magma Chamber, espectator mode, new designs and Magma Chamber would come with Season2 on October or so :/
You wrong with this, Magma is delayed Dominion comes with Season 2

Back