• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

We're missing 1 player I think. And there's no LoL tournament announced yet.
@ipoex
nordrassilradio.com/esports
team name is Cake ^.^

............................................................................................................................................................................

Just bought Xerath, hes pretty fun!
701iB.jpg

LOL

This account has been suspended until 25 December, 1969 due to banning from the Tribunal. Please visit League of Legends Player Support for more information.

GG, flame trolls (I never AFK and I got 1 leave on 1500 normal games + rankeds)

Trolls win as always.. ZZzzZz.

LOL

This account has been suspended until 25 December, 1969 due to banning from the Tribunal. Please visit League of Legends Player Support for more information.

GG, flame trolls (I never AFK and I got 1 leave on 1500 normal games + rankeds)

Trolls win as always.. ZZzzZz.
It's fake, i read that riot is trying to solve the problem, a riot wrote that u have to take that 1969 +42 and the months -2 something , its not 4ever ban if u think that, it will be over in couple of days :)
Edit: That's a known bug, and we're working on a fix for it. To be clear, bans still end at the correct time, but the message displays incorrectly.

In the meantime, you can roughly figure out the day based on the listed date. Basically:
December 24, 1969 = ends on October 6 (i.e. today)
December 25, 1969 = ends on October 7
December 26, 1969 = ends on October 8
etc, etc.
Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4701448#post4701448

@up lol fakeeeeeeeeeeee

screenshot or fake :> tribunals first ban is only 3 days.

Fake? ban from 69.... - League of Legends Community

This. ban from 69.... - League of Legends Community

It's fake, i read that riot is trying to solve the problem, a riot wrote that u have to take that 1969 +42 and the months -2 something , its not 4ever ban if u think that, it will be over in couple of days :)
Edit: That's a known bug, and we're working on a fix for it. To be clear, bans still end at the correct time, but the message displays incorrectly.

In the meantime, you can roughly figure out the day based on the listed date. Basically:
December 24, 1969 = ends on October 6 (i.e. today)
December 25, 1969 = ends on October 7
December 26, 1969 = ends on October 8
etc, etc.
Source: ban from 69.... - League of Legends Community

Yea :) Found that out 5min after I got banned lulz :D ty anyways =P

Back