• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I don't see the difference between normals and rankeds, in rankeds you can also win with random bitch ass picks LOL
Poppy can be used as jungler, but everything about her is the nuke of Q, there are way better junglers than her, with sustain and such.
Mundo for AD!
Nah, only super hero champs can win games, play Mordekaiser, wait for lategame, hope enemy carry does not buy GA/QSS and get a penta lol

You learn alot more in ranked games than normal games.. i can also feel the difference when i play rankeds/normals:)

::: MADE A NEW ACCOUNT Lv 7 [EU WEST] Add if wantz play : namy is "Ban Morgana"

k31BC.png

Lux is awesome!

What's a good AD champion?
Graves and sivir are by far my favorites for overall use.
Ashe is my troll ad carry, feels so good to land an arrow from bot lane to top lane to get your partner a kill.
Caitlyn is a beast laner, but I think she falls off late game as she has no good poking abilities aside from actual auto attacks, and her ult gets countered.
Vayne is quite strong but hard to master.
Corki .. who the fuck plays corki nowadays?

Thanks Prest!

What's a good AP nowadays?

Katarina and Akali is my choices at the moment.
I was wondering about Nidalee if you get them spears on the pray.
Ryze is cool but, bleh. Same for Annie, Anivia, Fiddle, Cassio, Heimer, Zilean.

Please help mi out :)

Thanks Prest!

What's a good AP nowadays?

Katarina and Akali is my choices at the moment.
I was wondering about Nidalee if you get them spears on the pray.
Ryze is cool but, bleh. Same for Annie, Anivia, Fiddle, Cassio, Heimer, Zilean.

Please help mi out :)

Brand is F*UUUNNN

Wow, a Trinity Force Yi got fed, and now? Still useless LOL
I just bought Olaf, lost my lane the first game because our jungle was like, hey, Gp seems to have issues vs this Olaf, let's give him my double buffs!
The game after that I played vs an Irelia, she ended up 1/5, even with constant Mid + Jungle ganks, well, I did not care much as the enemies Graves had finished his IE after 12 minutes.
Ye, what do we learn? Solo queue does not care about your skills, it's just about finding enemies with downs or paying them. Can't gain elo this way, enemies more luck finding such people hue hue hue

yeah :( everyone in Normal games is noobs.and ranked its not even fun becuse of leavers. afkers.

Back