• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I gave up on this game. The community on the US server was garbage, full of non English speaking BRs (which absolutely destroys the ability to work with your team), and unashamedly arrogant 12 year olds who were never loved by their parents. Plus I could see the direction Riot is taking the game. I wanted that game to work but the people on it just ruin it. Take all the trolls from DOTA and HON, pack them into a F2P game, then take the servers down about every 3-8 days for 10 hours just to watch them squirm with. You then have LoL.

I gave up on this game. The community on the US server was garbage, full of non English speaking BRs (which absolutely destroys the ability to work with your team), and unashamedly arrogant 12 year olds who were never loved by their parents. Plus I could see the direction Riot is taking the game. I wanted that game to work but the people on it just ruin it. Take all the trolls from DOTA and HON, pack them into a F2P game, then take the servers down about every 3-8 days for 10 hours just to watch them squirm with. You then have LoL.

some1 mad cuz cant carry his team.

37549460593092519553.png

last ranked, i love lb XD

some1 mad cuz cant carry his team.

I dont agree with you, last couple of games im completely DOMINATING mid lane but its never enough while top and bot is failing hard.
LoL has worst community i have ever seen, but i have to deal with that, alone.

I dont agree with you, last couple of games im completely DOMINATING mid lane but its never enough while top and bot is failing hard.
LoL has worst community i have ever seen, but i have to deal with that, alone.

pff listen.. this community is in ALL games, you just see it more in lol because lol is the biggest moba game of them all. Every game will ALWAYS have retards. no matter how good u make the game.

and its not only about dominating mid its also about helping other lanes. as mid especially its a hard and important role. as soon as u hit 6 with any champ u should gank a lane or ward enemys blue or red wich will be up at 7.xx either one they started on.

if you play ad or top on the other hand u should focus on ur lane and win it. if you win it you will not have problems climbing elo

KDvKA.png

a game with graves, win at 15min but we decided to go baron when all of them left at 14-15th minute.

Hate this kind of games :c

I have about 350~ Per Win IP Boost :p Botting refer accounts :D Going to keep it up till I reach 200 accounts for 10k RP. I'm poor.
What do you mean by botting lol
EDIT: how many wins / loss to get to level 5?

Back