• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

9xmyi.png
"perfect" game with graves

^ I think u mostly Ks'ed. Since getting 0 deaths with graves is pretty much impossible. And with that eq..

^ I think u mostly Ks'ed. Since getting 0 deaths with graves is pretty much impossible. And with that eq..

I got the replay if u wanna bet i did ks.

also that build is taken from a 2200 elo guy so please shhh.

Last edited:
the singed and nocturne left at level 1, we lost a invasion fight. They came back afterwards [like 5 mins later], I came back after 20 mins

What do you mean by botting lol
EDIT: how many wins / loss to get to level 5?

About 12 losses, not sure how many wins. The bot just creates a custom game, and keeps clicking moving around until 20 minutes and then surrenders. Keeps doing that until level 5 pretty much. At level 3 you get 400 RP and bot automatically buys an EXP Boost(but I haven't botted for a while so didn't get the chance to see this).

Anyways if you're interested, I downloaded it from here: [Release] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

It's free and everything :p Too lazy to edit if linking doesn't work, so if you can't see the link I put, google Loletal and get the latest version, something around 1.2.x?

Easy IP, and at 10 accounts you get like 970 RP, and 200 you get 10k RP. Enjoy.

About 12 losses, not sure how many wins. The bot just creates a custom game, and keeps clicking moving around until 20 minutes and then surrenders. Keeps doing that until level 5 pretty much. At level 3 you get 400 RP and bot automatically buys an EXP Boost(but I haven't botted for a while so didn't get the chance to see this).

Anyways if you're interested, I downloaded it from here: [Release] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

It's free and everything :p Too lazy to edit if linking doesn't work, so if you can't see the link I put, google Loletal and get the latest version, something around 1.2.x?

Easy IP, and at 10 accounts you get like 970 RP, and 200 you get 10k RP. Enjoy.

that bot is ridiculus :p imagine about 12 losses and every game 30 min thats 360 min (6 hours) and 10 accounts would take 60 hours. why not just do it manually and it would take 10 hours instead of ridiculus 60 hours lol

that bot is ridiculus :p imagine about 12 losses and every game 30 min thats 360 min (6 hours) and 10 accounts would take 60 hours. why not just do it manually and it would take 10 hours instead of ridiculus 60 hours lol

But you can run many bots at the same time :)

@^^Up

At least if you are lvl 16 :p

On a good computer, you can run more than 1 bot. And each game is 20 minutes exactly(the bot auto surrenders at 20 mins), and it buys an exp boost at level 3 when the 400 RP gift aswell to move things along. Anyways, without the exp boost, it would take roughly 4 hours and a half to level 1 account. That's about 5-6 accounts a day if you're botting on only 1 client. I have 3 running all day, that's 24 accounts a day(about 9-10 days to get to 200 accounts which is 10k RP, 1 day to get to 1k RP, and 5 days to get to a Gamer's Choice Bundle, which gives about 1.7k RP). But I stopped after the first couple days :p It's slowing my pc so much and I'm too lazy to update the client and start this stuff again before I go sleep.. I'll probably do that when my IP Boost is about to run out...

Back