• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Not sure if luck or just luck.
H0sgK.jpg

Damn, Warwick seems like a good option, no idea why I didn't play him for so long eventho I had him for ages.
PYnGz.jpg

Haha, I got mad because one guy from our team was killing my jungle minions all the time :D.

31 min into the game it's not yours anymore ^^

I know, but lets say I start attacking wolves so why the fuck can't he go for golems or something and instead rapes my monsters? :|

because it doesnt really matter past midgame :p its too little gold/exp to matter. u shouldnt be jungling midgame :p only counterjungling and taking buffs and ganking.

6/6/6 Ashe :p

Edit --

so I haven't trolled since my last banned, and today I come home from school and I'm banned by votes from the tribunal til Sunday.. Great, there goes my weekend -.-

Last edited:
what i meant was how is it possible to loose? I can win 1 v 5 on that if i want lol

I read somewhere that bots have a much higher passive gold gain. That Lux had 19 kills, 6 deaths and 14 assists, plus highest minions in the game. Yet the bots have a much much higher gold advantage with much lower stats. Plus 3/16 is just sad :p I'd say you may have fed the bots a little aswell xD

I read somewhere that bots have a much higher passive gold gain. That Lux had 19 kills, 6 deaths and 14 assists, plus highest minions in the game. Yet the bots have a much much higher gold advantage with much lower stats. Plus 3/16 is just sad :p I'd say you may have fed the bots a little aswell xD

yeah they got higher gold gain etc but cmon.. they are bots. u can fool them to towerdive u etc i would even win over theese useless bots with lvl 1 vs lvl 10

Last edited:
Back