• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

dont take this game so serious its for fun?

I'd love to go some 5v5 normal game, someday tho. A lot more fun then ranked I think ;).

about 3 spaces?, i still don't get what your trying to say by showing my sig.

edit: idk if your trying to troll or something, but your really bad at it.

I wanted to say the same as what hectic did. >_<.

I'd love to go some 5v5 normal game, someday tho. A lot more fun then ranked I think ;).

I wanted to say the same as what hectic did. >_<.

you wanted to say to me, i'm not even going to reply to you. your just a waste of space.

well you did, 3 times.

Livestreaming me playing Darius first time on PBE:
http://slurpderp.net:1337/media/streams/korrex
XyUNK.jpg

Shyvana stronk.

Last edited:
:) congratulations. Can someone explain such thing, when I play normals I am getting nice teams really good players but while I want to play ranked it is impossible to win, while I win my lane + try to help mid (mostly playing bot) still cant carry, i managed just 4 times to carry my whole team but only with kog'maw. I try to explain in chat what to do, i try not to say anything, nothing works. Does anyone know why soloQ is so bad while playing normals is great? I dont even get trolls, people are just bad maybe thats because I play NorthEast+Nordic? :d any suggestions? I carried 4 times with kog'maw but i dont want to play kog 685 games to get 2k elo XD

And ur thoughts on patch preview? Great ashe remake as for me:)

:) congratulations. Can someone explain such thing, when I play normals I am getting nice teams really good players but while I want to play ranked it is impossible to win, while I win my lane + try to help mid (mostly playing bot) still cant carry, i managed just 4 times to carry my whole team but only with kog'maw. I try to explain in chat what to do, i try not to say anything, nothing works. Does anyone know why soloQ is so bad while playing normals is great? I dont even get trolls, people are just bad maybe thats because I play NorthEast+Nordic? :d any suggestions? I carried 4 times with kog'maw but i dont want to play kog 685 games to get 2k elo XD

And ur thoughts on patch preview? Great ashe remake as for me:)

Because your ranked rating is low and your normal rating is high?

I tried Darius out on PBE earlier this morning.. Epicness, Can deal up to [917-1000] True Damage depending on your Attack Damage at lv3 [ulti]

Pics:

MwvpZ.jpg

x5426.jpg

PrtPk.jpg

U2hNq.jpg

W6tN.jpg

Ppob6.jpg

8vGO6.jpg

41IaK.jpg

Abilities:

Darius The Hand of Noxus

*Damage:53.5(+3.5 per level)

*Health:519(+93 per level)

*Mana:237.5(+37.5 per level)

*Movement Speed:315

*Armor:23.5(+3.5 per level)

*Magic Resist:31.25(+1.25 per level)

*Health Per 5 Sec:8.25

*Mana Per 5 Sec:6

*Hemorrhage
[Passive]

Darius aims his attacks strategically, causing his target bleed. This effect stacks up to five times.
*Range:125

*Decimate
[Q]

Deals 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.7) physical damage to all nearby enemies in a circle. Champions in the outer half of the ability are struck by the blade, taking 50% additional damage.

Cost: 40 mana
Range: 425
Cooldown: 9 Seconds

*Crippling Strike

[W]

The next basic attack deals 120/140/160/180/200% damage and slows the target's movement and attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds. Crippling Strike's cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target.

Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 mana
Range: 300
Cooldown: 8 Seconds

*Apprehend

[E]
*Passive: Grants 5/10/15/20/25% armor penetration.

*Active: Pulls in all enemies in front of Darius.

Cost: 45
Range: 550
Cooldown: 24/21/18/15/12 Seconds

*Noxian Guillotine

[R]

Leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing 160/250/340 (+1.2) true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage. The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.

Cost: 100
Range: 475
Cooldown: 60 Seconds

If you wanna Watch the "Champion Spotlight" --->[video=youtube;i0mcU07VsOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i0mcU07VsOM[/video]

PBE, Balance Changes!

Champion Changes:

*Ashe
*Hawkshot - Total Gold Retrieved added to tooltip.

*Dr. Mundo
*Sadism - Maximum Health regenerated reduced to 40/50/60%, from 40/55/70%.

*Fiddlesticks
*Darkwind - Damage to minions is increased by 50%.

*Gangplank
*Parrrley - Total Gold Plundered added to tooltip.

*Hecarim
*Rampage - Damage to minions increased to 66%, from 50%.

*Lulu
*Glitterlance - Damage and ability power ratio reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.5), from 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6).

*Malphite
*Health increased to 513 (+90 per level), from 505 (+82 per level).

*Item Changes:

*Chalice of Harmony
Text Added - Does not stack with Athene's Unholy Grail.

*Athene's Unholy Grail

Item Cost - 2950
Recipe Cost - 500
Components - Fiendish Codex, Amplifying Tome, Chalice of Harmony

Stats - +80 Ability Power, +40 Magic Resist, +15 MP5, +15% Cooldown Reduction, Passive: Restores 12% of your max Mana on Kill or Assist, UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing. Does not stack with Chalice of Harmony.

AND THIS: Cho'Gaths [Q] Rupture, has a red visual for the enemies

VCmjE.jpg

Ashe Rework:

ashe_splash_0.jpg

ashe_splash_2.jpg

ashe_splash_1.jpg

ashe_splash_4.jpg

Last edited:

Dat garen +ranked :D
First i was like supporting urgot bot but then saw hes noob and 10mins~ i got 5/0

Back