• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I just logged in and played tibia while chatting abit to some guys in the list of my summoner..somewhen I checked it says "Your summoner has been banned. The client will exist now" or something like that..and the bastard support just dont answer so blabla let them be niggas

I just logged in and played tibia while chatting abit to some guys in the list of my summoner..somewhen I checked it says "Your summoner has been banned. The client will exist now" or something like that..and the bastard support just dont answer so blabla let them be niggas

Takes them days to answer:p I sent them ticket regarding my unban 2days ago, still no answer:/

Yeh it takes them days to answer.. I got answer regarding my permbann 4 days after I sent them a ticket

played with riot for 1000th win... welost lol pic later// imgland not working for me

Oh, boy how I hate jungling when playing with randoms.

Why?:

When you you dont gank:
Teammates (All lanes): noob jungler doesn't gank, noob, noob, noob
blames jungler because he fails lane / doesn't know what a ward is

and you dont gank because:
THEY DONT FUCKING WATCH THE MAP WHEN YOU GANK

wuz ur opinion about jungling with randoms?

Oh, boy how I hate jungling when playing with randoms.

Why?:

When you you dont gank:
Teammates (All lanes): noob jungler doesn't gank, noob, noob, noob
blames jungler because he fails lane / doesn't know what a ward is

and you dont gank because:
THEY DONT FUCKING WATCH THE MAP WHEN YOU GANK

wuz ur opinion about jungling with randoms?
Or when you're jungling someone slow like WW vs an alistar and your ganks aren't effective at all until 6, but alistar ganking alot and getting few kills.. "omg this jungler suck blablabla he doesnt know how to gank blablabla" ....

Or when you're jungling someone slow like WW vs an alistar and your ganks aren't effective at all until 6, but alistar ganking alot and getting few kills.. "omg this jungler suck blablabla he doesnt know how to gank blablabla" ....

I just hate when you got 2 top and bot and one middle and they ALL perfectly know what to do but they go ahead and feed the other fucking team.

Add AVANT Zeror if anyone wants to play, level 30, lookin for ranked duo partner.

Back