• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

any tips on getting out of bronze? i have played over 220~ games in bronze V and cant get out because i always loose in championship except for one time and i got demoted. i think im gold material tbh i always wreck any lane dont matter if its top/mid/jungle i dont like adc tho

dont pretend you're worthy of gold if you can't get out after 220 games, it's the sad truth.

dont pretend you're worthy of gold if you can't get out after 220 games, it's the sad truth.
actually i have played in my friends account and won couple of games thats how i know... so mind your business

actually i have played in my friends account and won couple of games thats how i know... so mind your business

got carried or wut?
I thought I was high gold material until I hit silver.
Bronze is sooooooo easy. Silver is much worse.

yeh like daddyboy said play soloq champions to get up to plat or so and by soloq champs i mean like Katarina, Jax, Akali, Yi, Pantheon, TF, Vayne, Ryze etc

yeh like daddyboy said play soloq champions to get up to plat or so and by soloq champs i mean like Katarina, Jax, Akali, Yi, Pantheon, TF, Vayne, Ryze etc

Vayne and Yi carries hard in low tiers.
Bronze especially, won several games with 'em.

yeye just won another 4 v 5 game in diamond ^^ just sat botlane and got ez fed then mah ults just devestate them

9PNx-E.png

- - - Updated - - -

jeje promo for dia 2 now game 2 esy.

Ol2VSE.png

Back