• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I'm Platinum I, dedication for those who think that there are no trolls here c:

hsq076.jpg

I don't really follow OGN at all and their teams, kind of surprised Insec is fat o-o

Fnatic and C9 as regional champions got BYE and sits in Quarter Finals already
Fnatic didn't, they still have to play in the group stages because EU got last place at the All-stars in Shanghai

@LATE
Go play some normal games. Learn some new strategies and apply them in ranked. If you have a troller / noob etc, you have a bad day nothing more.

I tend to hate trollers / noobs but thats a bad reason to play lol :) . You should work with them and make them work for you! :)

GL HF

@LATE
Go play some normal games. Learn some new strategies and apply them in ranked. If you have a troller / noob etc, you have a bad day nothing more.

I tend to hate trollers / noobs but thats a bad reason to play lol :) . You should work with them and make them work for you! :)

GL HF
It's not that I have a troller or noob, I'm the noob. I haven't played in a long time and now I'm just losing game after game after game :(.

Just took over my friends Bronze V account.. lol the people here is hilarious :D

Back