• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Im famous mom, got to play a game with trick in subwars :p

10zslz9.png

Having a league friendship finally pays off :D [the text is his nickname lol, I know its weird but w,e]. He went to pax and brought me back this little gift ^^
mtlluG.png

I play on NA, and I guess if it's available for other regions I don't see why not, got something I could have though?;] ;]

I play on NA, and I guess if it's available for other regions I don't see why not, got something I could have though?;] ;]
Make a giveaway or something xD.
Btw, I'm on a 7-win streak :D, not sure what happend but these past 2 days I've been dominating, got qualified for plat 3.
I wanna get diamond this season :D!

My client has been extremely buggy with the patch, been trying to patch it for like 6 hours now, nothing has worked so I got bored and did this, whenever I get bored/internet goes out I'll do more
WPDHg.png

My client has been extremely buggy with the patch, been trying to patch it for like 6 hours now, nothing has worked so I got bored and did this, whenever I get bored/internet goes out I'll do more
WPDHg.png
Have you tried some guides on reddit?

Back