• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

after this 73927492th server downtime of euw i can't log into my account anymore it says invalid username / password combination and i never get a mail with instructions -,-

You will receive an Email with instructions within the next 5 minutes (usually instant). Please make sure you check your bulk and spam email folders, as our mail sometimes gets filtered. If you do not receive your account activation Email please contact [email protected] for assistance or try to resend the Email.

-.-

JeX1kwq.jpg

Wuhuu eu down again -.-

You guys act like they don't care, they didn't expect such a huge expansion of players and their current technology can't handle all the players during peak hours so they bring the servers down, they're currently building a facility in Amsterdam that SHOULD solve all of your problems, and building something so massive doesn't happen overnight.
Source: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1432904

You guys act like they don't care, they didn't expect such a huge expansion of players and their current technology can't handle all the players during peak hours so they bring the servers down, they're currently building a facility in Amsterdam that SHOULD solve all of your problems, and building something so massive doesn't happen overnight.
Source: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1432904
they care sure but it's been like this since season 1, remember the 2h queue times? I still do.

Hey guys :)

I streamed 2 games last week and got some nice plays in those 2 games. One with Vayne and one with Thresh. I decided to make a small highlight montage so you guys can enjoy it as well.
Here it is:

I am streaming THIS friday on Youtube, so if you have time and would like to tune in and maybe play a game with me, please come :) Maybe you will be coming up in the next montage too. I am platinum 1 btw, for those that are interested. I main support and I barely play ranked, but when I do, I destroy people.

Junglers are getting fucking rich now, I think that Riot should nerf the gold income items a little bit.

Anyone knows a short and easy tutorial how to setup twitch for lol?
I never used twitch but wanna stream :) and somehow all tuts i find are kinda difficult

fuck that mystery gift >_>, when ti first came out I got guqin sona [sucks dick], and hextech anivia [eh its aight but I dont play her], and today I just bought 2 for myself.. muse sona[better than the other sona skin but still wtf, i dont play sona nor do I want 2 skins for the same champ], and bird of prey anivia[ worse than the other anivia skin]

Back