• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I'm enjoying the new season

EEUzgW.png

So.. Season 3 i was at gold 5, now after 10 game 5w, 2 loss prevented and 3 loss im on same :D Im fine whit this didnt drop to silver ;)

stupid question , but i don't need to ruin this up :(
how can i download the game with full client :D
i don't mean to download the download installer that shit with 34 MB
i need the xx GB installer to install the game :D

Too bad most people are stuck on Day 1 for the rest of the season

Also I see your penta Panda and I raise you my penta
aGQKRli.jpg

Was Plat 2, seeded into Gold 1. Went 6/4. Sad days. :( Was pretty rusty though, hadn't played for 2 months and just jumped right in. p.s any active NA players?

Anybody can give me tips how improve my fps? like on battle it can drop and i fell a bit laggy...
gtx 560 ti 448
intel i3-530 2.93ghz

Was Plat 2, seeded into Gold 1. Went 6/4. Sad days. :( Was pretty rusty though, hadn't played for 2 months and just jumped right in. p.s any active NA players?
Me :) ICantPauseMom, from P1 to G3, but I'm back to G1. Will see if I can get into plat today or tomorrow, got homework and shietz

Do you guys know any websites I can advertise my boosting service in? Been boosting a couple of people for free and then I thought "Why am I not getting paid for it" haha

DamDam ! was gold1 at the season end, placed to bronze with 7 looses in my placement matches(didnt play any league after the preseason started til the end.. bad idea xD ) and yeh went to bronze4 xD currently up on silver 2 :D not sure how people complain about the elo hell its not hard to climb out if you root on one lane and get it every game :)!

Back