• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Alright :) we even played on season 3 when i was gold and you were still bronze :D but ofc im still shitting arround :)

Fresh smurf :eek:

20 Games as Sivir, 17 wins, 3 lose, 2 pentakills ,3 quadras :(

DzUcsGc.png

Last edited:
hahahahaha i was still bronze?

thats hilarious, see, more bullshit coming out of your mouth

enjoy silver 5
no clue why you are still trying to be badass when peobably no one even saw a screenie of you ever proofing that you are out of bronze xD daveoho or whatever your name was bronze season 3.

no clue why you are still trying to be badass when peobably no one even saw a screenie of you ever proofing that you are out of bronze xD daveoho or whatever your name was bronze season 3.

Funny really
since davehoho no longer exists
changed name to o Dave

Season 3 I ended Silver 1 99LP

So don't be a bullshitter, and plenty of people can confirm it. e.g. @Daky

Last time I will everrrrrrrrrrrrr, quote your bullshit ass since it stinks so much.

KEEP PRETENDING YOUR IN PLAT

Funny really
changed name to o Dave

Last time I will everrrrrrrrrrrrr, quote your bullshit ass since it stinks so much.

your ability to read seems to be kind of.. well not existing :) i said i will now climb to plat since im gold 2 alreadz. but yeah you were at bronze when season 3 ended it was preseason you reached silver. and tbh silver and goldi s both shit, just like your lol skills. :)

Funny really
changed name to o Dave

i confirm 2
your ability to read seems to be kind of.. well not existing :) i said i will now climb to plat since im gold 2 alreadz. but yeah you were at bronze when season 3 ended it was preseason you reached silver. and tbh silver and goldi s both shit, just like your lol skills. :)
u should be in challenger man, I've seen you play and ur the best!!!!!111

i confirm 2

u should be in challenger man, I've seen you play and ur the best!!!!!111
you never played with me :)

once again late got called in skype cause three is getting wrecked in otland. go ask for a permaban on otland again :) was the best 4 horus of my this forum you stood off.

http://otland.net/threads/league-of-legends-general-discussion.79126/page-674#post-1952814

hi

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22656822#profile

silver 2 u cool

once again late got called in skype cause three is getting wrecked in otland. go ask for a permaban on otland again :) was the best 4 horus of my this forum you stood off.
late doesnt use skype

duhuhuruehr

wat. no no no
I check this thread once in a while, I've never been perma banned lel and you always say ur like gold, plat etc etc but u never post any proof. If you would I doubt anyone would bother you.

Oh and you been like you asked for a perma ban on quash~~?
GOOD JOB BRO PLS STAHP

wat. no no no
I check this thread once in a while, I've never been perma banned lel and you always say ur like gold, plat etc etc but u never post any proof. If you would I doubt anyone would bother you.
theres screenshots at abot the time of season 3 end where I reached gold :)
and i didnt mean you with the perma ban, sorrz sir. i ment three which requested one the day after i did on y old account and then posted on my wall something like i hope you die to cancer or smth like this.
I posted lolking stats screens and even played with three and he still claims i wasnt gold, thats what im wondering about like how high can someones ego be to try to make someone down on a forum when he proved he was where he claimed to be :) Pce

and i didnt mean you with the perma ban, sorrz sir. i ment three which requested one the day after i did on y old account and then posted on my wall something like i hope you die to cancer or smth like this.
I posted lolking stats screens and even played with three and he still claims i wasnt gold, thats what im wondering about like how high can someones ego be to try to make someone down on a forum when he proved he was where he claimed to be :) Pce

I wrote some paragraph then came to realise you aint worth it. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You were gold 5, Potar told me so

there is a difference from not sucking and not being able to carry 4 teammates well not knowing

Back