• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

then explain to me how cuz i silver 3 down it practically impossible the people fails to much and brings me down when i jungle i feed my laners and they still lose lane and feed the enemy team how can i even possible carry the team after they do considering im giving my team the kills that are actually mine

then explain to me how cuz i silver 3 down it practically impossible the people fails to much and brings me down when i jungle i feed my laners and they still lose lane and feed the enemy team how can i even possible carry the team after they do considering im giving my team the kills that are actually mine

Offering travels throught silver to gold for free on EUW :) hit me up satureday if you feel like it, cheers

Never trust that other people will carry in soloq, when you jungle, take all the kills you can get and don't 'give' kills to people.

soloq time after doing real shitty in my promos (i never played since season 3) i decided to play again xd time to climb from bronze once again

www.twitch.tv/Ryrex

Never trust that other people will carry in soloq, when you jungle, take all the kills you can get and don't 'give' kills to people.
this worked for you? what do you jungle with ? more of the meta type with the aggressive high dmg burst junglers like.. eh lee vi etc. or tanks like sejuanni zac etc.
I watched oddone for a wile and he said to climb the ladder all you o in jungle is duoq with a sick sololaner you can leave winning his lane in emergency alone by playing save and farming and concentrate on the others if needed and give them as much as you can to let them come back into the game if they felt behind. I`m a toplaner tho idk how junglers set they`re prioreties but when i see 10-0-1 lee sins at arround 10 min we usually loose those games

this worked for you? what do you jungle with ? more of the meta type with the aggressive high dmg burst junglers like.. eh lee vi etc. or tanks like sejuanni zac etc.
I watched oddone for a wile and he said to climb the ladder all you o in jungle is duoq with a sick sololaner you can leave winning his lane in emergency alone by playing save and farming and concentrate on the others if needed and give them as much as you can to let them come back into the game if they felt behind. I`m a toplaner tho idk how junglers set they`re prioreties but when i see 10-0-1 lee sins at arround 10 min we usually loose those games
I don't play anymore but worked in s3 and I got d1 with elise :). Not just elise but that was pretty much the only jungler I played.

i always set my prioties as a jungler to giving teamates kills but that hasnt working out to well they still lose lane im thinking of main vi and jax till i get to gold then switching to my adc cuz i love to adc.

Back