• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Another great thing is to play RANKED TEAM :)
I have one wirh my rls practicing 5 days/week and is rly much fun :)
No tards this way!

I'm merely 20% of the team, when I'm in a team there is always 1 or 2 guys who ruins it for the rest of the team. It's practically 4v5/3v5 all the time and I get where you're coming from, first I started in bronze 3, didn't play a lot of ranked but when I did, I went to silver 3 with ease, then came season 4 and I went to silver 1 with ease aswell, winning at least 2/3 and lose 1. When I entered promo for the first time everything changed for the worse >.<. Guess I'll have to accept that I'm there because I probably should be there, it just doesn't feel right, feels like I'm getting a disadvantage when they put me in a team, each time. But you guys have far more experience in this game then me so I'll trust your judgement. I'll just have to play better!

When there's a troller, afker or whatever in your team, you usually forget about your own mistakes. Qtpie said SoloQQ is all about yourself, it isn't rewarding to analyse the 4 other teammates and tell/blame them for their mistakes. This won't make you a better player. After every game, win or lose, try to analyse yourself and build on that. Best way is to record your games and re-watch them a week later.... you won't believe what mistakes you made if you re-watch it.

I love EUW <3
125gkdc.png

SoloQ OP time to back to diamond :>

MrglU5k.png

The biggest tip I can give you is DON'T spam games. Play one to three ranked games at most in a day and only play them when you're mentally happy. This is going to sound really lame but this same thing has happened to a couple of my friends in my friendslist. We were all around P5-P1 last season and most of us felt stuck and we couldn't climb. I was playing 6-8 ranked games daily and would end the day about the same LP as I started. The Season ended and Christmas break started and I snagged myself a pretty lady, and at first I was worried my skill level would go down because I would not play league for 2 to 4 days at times, how would I stay at platinum level if I'm not playing? But it was completely the opposite, the few times I got time to play I was mentally happy, I felt happy in general because of my girlfriend, doing good in school, and all of that. And I simply kept winning and winning play 2 or so games every 2 or 3 days. Then she had to go out of town for a competition so I couldn't even text her while she was in the competition so what did I do? I spammed games. After like 14 games I was exactly on the same spot I was when I started, and that's when I realized spamming games is bad, so I played one game and took a break for a few minutes, then another game, and so on and so forth and ended up in Diamond that weekend. Sooooooooooooooo tldr: dont spam games, only rank when you're in a happy state of mind

I agree but not fully

Agree:
- dont spam games, only rank when you're in a happy state of mind

Disagree:
-I was playing 6-8 ranked games daily and would end the day about the same LP as I started

This is almost true, if you're "in a happy state of mind" games you will be more focusing on game, I can also add some points to this tip.
Dont rage, like: you didn't give me blue, lucian WTF, n1 top (ironic after his dead), etc. because It will never help them to playing better.
And always, do your best, doesn't matter if you got babysited, try do your best all time, Started playing like that from the end of s3, then I did climb to Diam with MMR ~~2450.
I'm writing on chat only things like: baron, drake, mia, ward (+ping), jungle mid, and it is working fine, no additional comments because there is no point to speak like that, and upset your teammates.

My tips:

- Bottle of water on your desk (quick drink every dead / recall). Water is like calming drink.
- Listen your best music while playing.
- Give 100% from yourself anytime no matter if you are loosing or wining keep focus on game.
- Happy state of mind.
- Take quick break every game.

Last edited:
I am looking for a Platinum-Diamond player to DuoQ with. I am currently platinum IV trying to climb to Diamond. I play daily and I am online 1:00 > 8:00 GMT.

Server: EUW

Back