• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Oh My God!
I think boosting at low elo made my skill level decline heavily. From P3 - P5 in few days after I finished boosting ._.

2 weeks journey from s5 to s1 and up to promotion. won 1 game and lost 2 :( got 2 games to win or ..........!!!!!!!!!!!
Last game was very easy I played as an adc and could 1v1 their adc with 3 hits, but its sad when my support steals 4 double kills, and the mid yells "PLAY AS SUPPORT AND PUT WARDS!! STOP PLAYING SOLO OR KS OMGGGGGG!" the support "kayle" left, and we won 2 team fights then lost the game.
The only problem was rengar because he could easily kill me before I deal any damage... sad sad sad :(

Mmmh Gold :)
nxwa5z.png

Just got Gold too this week!
I'm playing on EU WEST, if anyone wants to duo for fun add me.
My username is: LifeHie

Selling this account: [NA]. PM me here or add me ICantPauseMom
32 Champions
2 Rune pages
Silver last season
High Platinum MMR
Plat 5 58W 30L

--reds--
x8 1.3 armor pen
x9 0.95 ad
x3 1.7% att speed
x8 0.87 magic pen
--yellows--
x9 1 armor
x2 0.56 health regen / 5
--blues--
x8 0.64% attack speed
x8 3.1 ap at level 18
x9 3 magic resist at level 18
--Quints--
x2 5 ap
x2 2.6 armor pen
x3 2.3 ad
x1 1.5% lifesteal
x2 1.5% movement speed
x1 3.5% attack speed

No skins

I'm afraid of ranking atm, sitting in D3, I won +9 and lost -30 because they added Masters Tier

Back