• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

eh i have a 72 % winrate which is highly above the standart. Dave told me u bought your diamond account btw. :)
Winrate means nothing at all. Or you were being matched against players worse then you or you suddenly improved, not at all related with your skill level.

eh i have a 72 % winrate which is highly above the standart. Dave told me u bought your diamond account btw. :)
WHAT HAHA XD, I've had my acc since 2010, same name too
and I was pointing it out because it's true, if the system thinks you belong in a higher elo then you will get more lp if it doesnt then you lose more lp than you win

Anyone knows when the season ends? Really want get diamond this year :U. P1 atm.
November~

cEolphP3.png

Golds too easy

and LATE, its not that the system thinks you don't belong in diamond, rioters have posted on reddit that since d1 isn't clamping anymore, a lot of player's MMR are out of whack right now and that it'll take a few weeks for it to stabilized

November~

cEolphP3.png

Golds too easy

and LATE, its not that the system thinks you don't belong in diamond, rioters have posted on reddit that since d1 isn't clamping anymore, a lot of player's MMR are out of whack right now and that it'll take a few weeks for it to stabilized
I was winning like 30 lp and losing 15 when I was d3 and master came out, thought it was like that for people who belonged in a higher elo

WHAT HAHA XD, I've had my acc since 2010, same name too
and I was pointing it out because it's true, if the system thinks you belong in a higher elo then you will get more lp if it doesnt then you lose more lp than you win
yeh i know its true, got to dia4 now tho and point system is alright.
idk dave told me xD got the information from 2. hand :)

Going through the first pages of this thread has really shown how much has changed over time.
None of my posts there reflect any of my opinions today. Riot sure knows how to run a gaming company. I am not gonna delete my posts, it'll just make it look like I'm trying to save face. Nah, those were my actual opinions at the time, I did wholeheartedly believe that HoN was better than LoL. But as mentioned already, none of those posts are true to me anymore. LoL is a great game now.

So i just let myself drop to platinI and went back to diamond, getting 32 points per game now. should be easily fixed if u do it this way

aB3I8eGS.png

it only took 58 minutes to lose when caitlyn, tf, and rengar backdoored the nexus.

Why do you continue to bullshit?
I never said such things since I've played with LATE since he was like gold.

I haven't been active, I come back, check this thread and see your bullshit.
Nothing has changed.

@LATE don't listen to this cunt.

p.s stop acting like we talk, because we fucking dont. I don't associate with scum like you.

Why do you continue to bullshit?
I never said such things since I've played with LATE since he was like gold.

I haven't been active, I come back, check this thread and see your bullshit.
Nothing has changed.

@LATE don't listen to this cunt.

p.s stop acting like we talk, because we fucking dont. I don't associate with scum like you.
You are im daveee?

EuQZ3l6T.png

They just keep happening... this was a 1v5 pentakill, look at the minimap, nobody was near except taric, and he didnt manage to heal me or hit anyone anyways

Are you a pro player at league? Tired of not getting the recognition you deserve?! WELL LOOK NO FURTHER
no seriously guys I just foudn this shit https://ahri.tw/en/ it's like lolreplay but that thing never worked for me, this is called baronreplay, and it fucking works, im so excited, time to make pleys and submit them to youtube channels

im so bad, im stuck in elo hell due to fcking up to many times in the past now im back to gold 4 instead of 2 :(

Back