• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I didnt found a proper one who can play Galio, all noobz just entering middle of battlefield and spamming ulti resulting on fail death.

I dont have him yet, buying runes played 25 lvls without any runes :peace:

11awimp.gif

Gotta love Riot, finally they don't nerf my favorite champion (Vladimir) :)
The last 8 patches they always nerfed my new favorite champions >.>

It looks, that the players should have and advanced knowledge of the game, to play it and have fun ;>
Maybe I'll try it later, or nevalopo, if you got ventirlo / team speak / skype, we can play there, and u could explain me better the game ;>,

PS: Looks an awesome game.

It looks, that the players should have and advanced knowledge of the game, to play it and have fun ;>
Maybe I'll try it later, or nevalopo, if you got ventirlo / team speak / skype, we can play there, and u could explain me better the game ;>,

PS: Looks an awesome game.

At lvl 30 you need to be aware of some stuff yea.

But at lvl 1, everyone are so bad that you can wipe the floor with their ass

hon eats up lol

There is another thread for HoN, Go there please. Oh yeah, LoL eats up HoN so hard. LoL has bout a million active players. HoN have 20 - 40k? Also.. HoN will only be on the top for a while.. with tournaments etc, Soon LoL will take over :) It's starting to get competetive on LoL now :D Huge price pots etc

vssdg.jpg

just recently bought galio 3rd game with him so far hes fun.
This game ahah this taric accused us to be retarded and started to feed but we won anyways 3 tanks ftw

Last edited:
Lol BoyA nice enemy zilean .. XD

Btw, I just played as ashe got 20/1/15 and I dont got any runes lol .. She's too easy XDD And we had a taric who fed... 1/9 then left and reconnected and started to feed more and then I got pissd of and Pushed them and won xDD

there is another thread for hon, go there please. Oh yeah, lol eats up hon so hard. Lol has bout a million active players. Hon have 20 - 40k? Also.. Hon will only be on the top for a while.. With tournaments etc, soon lol will take over :) it's starting to get competetive on lol now :d huge price pots etc

rofl, that post made me laugh so hard, competetive LOL? LOL!

Games between two good teams are always fun, was a very intense end-game >.<

Back