• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

no plx tell me!!! what is a tank ;)??

This is a tank:

tank11.jpg

Last edited:
^up, I also bought Akali and I use both phy and ability.
Items: I tried with
Dorans blade > pot
gunnisoo rageblade
Sorc boots ( depends on the team)
Sheen > lichbane
and mejais soulstealer. or smth like that^^

Seriously when will there be the new champion rotation shit... Im soooo tired of these heroes atm... >.< GOGO ANIVIA KOG MAW MALZAHAR and poppy FREE PLOOOOOOOX XD

Ok thx ;)

Now u know what a tank is mr "I can rape everyone in ranked with my lvl 20 friend on my lvl 20 acc" ;)

I bought Akali exactly 1 game before new rotation, deep pain in the ass

Hehe, I was thinking that

Anivia, Malzahar, Kog'Maw, Poppy, Singed, Malphite, Soraka, Jax would be free cuz they ahvent been after season one

So I thought that anivia would be free so I waited to whole day cuz they were late with the rotation... and when they finally changed there were no free anivia so I bought her .. >.<

^anivia comes next week. lol :D

How u know? And yea I'm 99% sure that she will.. cuz almost all heroes have been but not her after season 1 xD same with kog maw

Also gallio probably free next week.. they always give the newest heroes free 2 weeks after hes released into the game XD

next week rotation:
Anivia
Ashe
Cho'Gath
Fiddlesticks
Katarina
Soraka
Twisted Fate
Zilean
Udyr
Galio

Seriously no fcking kog maw? <.< =( Fiddlesticks and ashe were yesterday>.<...

Good that

Udyr
Galio
Katarina
Zilean

is free i lieeek them =D

Lol my friend just got lvl 30.. We just won a game... Im lvl 24... I got 166 IP (No ip boost or first win of the day) he got 80 IP... do you get 50% less ip at 30? .. :O??

Lol my friend just got lvl 30.. We just won a game... Im lvl 24... I got 166 IP (No ip boost or first win of the day) he got 80 IP... do you get 50% less ip at 30? .. :O??

no? why would u get less

Back