• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League of Legends trolled me.

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
So since there's been no good tibia server I've been vigorously playing league of legends. I have been trying to get plat. I'm sure most of you know how the ranking system works now you gotta get 100 points then win the 2/3 games to get to the next division. Well I'm in gold 1 and I've been trying to get 100 points forever and this what pisses me off. When I lose games I lose like 15-25 points. I usually get like 15~25 points if I win and I was at 83 so 1 more game and I could of won and gotten to promotion games but no this is what happens. I win the game and I'm soooo happy and then it turns out I got 4 points for winning and I'm like wow really..so I'm at 87. I play another game and I'm like yeah I'll definitely get enough points this time but NOPE I got 6 points instead so now I'm at 93 points. I decide okay ill play 1 more game and this will be the one but NOPE turns out I got 2 points :mad: So now I'm currently at 95 points and I feel like if I play another game ill either lose like 20 points from 1 game or just go on a big losing streak... here is a picture of me getting 2 points if you don't believe me.

imgur: the simple image sharer

The last 20 league points of the final division [bronze 1, silver 1, gold 1, platinum 1] you only gain or lose 2~8 league points to make it harder to advance up, to make sure you're actually ready.. You won't lose 20 league points if you lose though.

Ahh I never knew that lol, well thanks for the help.

@edit
Screw that I played a game lost 17 points and now I'm at 77 and if I ever win a game ill probobly still only get like 2-8 messed up piece of crap don't even wanna play anymore.

@2nd edit
Okay I'm happy now it turns out that I got 23 points for winning the game so now I'm promotion games I hope I win 3/5!

Last edited:
I was on 84 points, thought I'd be 1 win away from promotion. I got 8 points for the win, thought kk 1 more win. I won again, 4 points... like wtf? New system is meh.

Worked out in the end though with a promotion.

All good now, got to platinum! Now I hope I can work my way up to diamond, which probably won't happen but you never know.

Just gotta be positive and believe! I just hope that at the end of the season they'll change borders so tired of this gold lol.

Back