• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League of Legends (US) Server

Yea he basically removed the USA players because there's another thread for them.
;)

Lol, as far as i know there hasn't been USA players on his thread since bout October 2010 when I looked at his thread. Please quit going Off-topic and stay on the topic bout League of Legends in America.

lulzatwaitlist.jpg

='(

why do you even care? D:

Thx.

Btw they nerfing tanky dps and the said "buffing cass/fixing bugs with tf" but focused on tanky dps =/. Id rather hear about tf and cass other than renekton and his noobness.

And HSGG is gonna be SOO pissed about HoG loosing the armor value, its part of why that item is soo good early game xD.

[video=youtube;vvuAw6KNn2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvuAw6KNn2E[/video]

Last edited:
Yea, yesterday people waited 2-4 hrs. And people were getting maestro errors a lot/pvp.net errors. So you basically get kicked out of PVP.net and then have to re-sign in and go through hours of Qeue. Btw, brand (imo) isn't really worth it unless you can get cdr runes/mpen runes with full utility/defense. Else hes like a bad player at annie. Hes prolly gonna get nerfs on his W and E/R might get dmg lowered a LITTLE bit but other than that i don't see much "nerf" happening on brand. Thing about his W is that it casts VERY fast for a strong AoE spell, they might increase the time it takes to cast because you can easily harras with it without taking dmg from towers. Its short enough cdr to almost always hit somebody if used right and long enough range to always nuke somebody safely from tower. Which is kinda OP early game.

Malzahar/Kassadin are great counters for fighting Brand due to silence/harassing abilities. Rammus is great too, because of his W he gains increased mr (and armor) and most rammus's don't have much hp so his passive isn't really effective whatsoever. Just taunt him and exhaust him, let your allied champions beat him down.

Back