• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends w/RazerComms

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
"Claim the upper hand at League of Legends with the new LoL Voice Chat and LoL Scouter on the updated #Razer Comms: http://www.razerzone.com/comms

Coordinate the perfect assault on LoL Voice Chat which detects when the game is starting and allows you to initiate a voice chat with your team. Wield into battle, the power of knowledge through the LoL Scouter which brings you in-depth details about your opponents’ League from Win/Loss-Ratio, K/D/A to their runes and masteries.

Talk. Chat. Play, and win with the new Razer Comms today! "
Xn3Fomt.jpg

Seem's pretty neat! :D, what do you guys think about it? Ofc not all will need it but it's a nice little feature imagine all the SoloQ ppl used it, hopefully reduces SoloQ headaches! Hop into a game click Start Audio, all the people who have the program are in a call now. Automatically connecting you to your teammates :D

I need to know how "laggy" it is before I use it, I cannot use Skype with league because it lags way too much but I can use Mumble, which is a small voIP, so if it's similar to mumble 'lag-wise' then I'll use it.

I need to know how "laggy" it is before I use it, I cannot use Skype with league because it lags way too much but I can use Mumble, which is a small voIP, so if it's similar to mumble 'lag-wise' then I'll use it.

It runs a ridiculous ammount of your CPU, so expect 2-3x more lag than that of of Skype lol.

Damn I just installed it but It need reboot to use, fuck this.

"Claim the upper hand at League of Legends with the new LoL Voice Chat and LoL Scouter on the updated

Coordinate the perfect assault on LoL Voice Chat which detects when the game is starting and allows you to initiate a voice chat with your team. Wield into battle, the power of knowledge through the LoL Scouter which brings you in-depth details about your opponents’ League from Win/Loss-Ratio, K/D/A to their runes and masteries.

Talk. Chat. Play, and win with the new Razer Comms today! "
Xn3Fomt.jpg

Seem's pretty neat! :D, what do you guys think about it? Ofc not all will need it but it's a nice little feature imagine all the SoloQ ppl used it, hopefully reduces SoloQ headaches! Hop into a game click Start Audio, all the people who have the program are in a call now. Automatically connecting you to your teammates :D cheater in lol is not so good​

So skype but with a lol theme?

Back