• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Learn Spells for Maglv tfs 1.5 7.72 nekiro

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I made a test in the spells.xml folder when placing the magic according to magic level, so it would go from lvl to maglv. but in the npc when putting the acronym maglv, it says that I can't learn magic.

Exm:
<instant name="Light" words="utevo lux" needlearn="1" exhaustion="2000" maglv="0" mana="20" selftarget="1" aggressive="0" script="support/light.lua"/>
local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'light'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn light for free?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, spellName = 'light',vocation = {2, 6} , price = 0, maglv = 0})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

1650320919570.png
1650320937866.png

I saw a lot of information but I'm afraid to mess with the source and give a problem, It would be interesting if someone who has already done this

Back