• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Learn to fucking read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you telling this to us? gratz, you made 420k profit, youre so cool bro, want a cookie? and why are you so angry? you won 420k on this shit and youre so fucking angry, you need a doctor bro, let me tell you exactly what you are in 2 words: Attention whore

Jealousy can be expressed in many ways... :)

Guys its not working anymore.. and all doing it so no way.

I'll bet you were one of my victims.
Good day.
Actually my RLs told me to do this, but i dont want to make people sad, you dont know how mad they are at you right now, you dont give a fuck, gratz babe, you made 420k stolen money..

Jealousy can be expressed in many ways... :)

Nah im not jealous, its just that i know he wouldnt like it if someone did this to him..

If you knew about this 'exploit' before you got scammed on it you woulnt cry over like that nuff' said

Actually my RLs told me to do this, but i dont want to make people sad, you dont know how mad they are at you right now, you dont give a fuck, gratz babe, you made 420k stolen money...

Why the hell would I feel so sad about robbing them? The only sad thing about this whole thing is their stupidity.

Actually my RLs told me to do this, but i dont want to make people sad, you dont know how mad they are at you right now, you dont give a fuck, gratz babe, you made 420k stolen money..

Oh man you feel sad for people losing their beautiful itenz!?

I didn't know that they will feel that sad and maybe even end up at a corner crying :<

Well let's just say Social life cannot be sold for 1GP And they still lost it....

They lost their stuff because of their own stupidity, now they learned how to read, Evan actually did a good thing. They learned their lesson.

woow, serbianboy keeps licking peoples ass especially people who are against lolaye, yo boii wash ur mouth its full of shit already :=)

ur a scammer, dosnt matter how you put it, a scam its a scam, you cant sell a can of garbage to a blind person, its not the right thing to do, and they are stupid and probably retards, and you know they exist so your taking an advantage on them, your a scammer in my eyes.

Okay, whatever you think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back