• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Learning how to run a OT

strutZ

Australian OT Member {AKA Beastn}
Solutions
Reaction score
What it feels like trying to learn how to script, add custom sprites, compile etc etc
0yaRLD9.gif

What it feels like trying to learn how to script, add custom sprites, compile etc etc
0yaRLD9.gif

That's pretty much with everything you decide to learn.
Only those who have the tenacity to prevail and dedicate themselves to their work will eventually master their task.
Others will just improve a bit by learning basic tutorials but will get lost somewhere on their way.

Good luck :)

That's pretty much with everything you decide to learn.
Only those who have the tenacity to prevail and dedicate themselves to their work will eventually master their task.
Others will just improve a bit by learning basic tutorials but will get lost somewhere on their way.

Good luck :)

I'm well on my way to Mastering it i think.. I can pretty much do everything its just the creating aspect i need to work on ;)

Back