• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

learning

Tokiyn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to host my own server and am looking for the newest patch as well as the TFS to go with it.

Not really looking to do anything major just using the server to run to test code and create, etc.

Thanks for the help <3

Tokiyn
Post automatically merged:

For some reason it won't let me edit but when I said "host my own server" I meant on my own localhost.

Thanks again

This link should still work:

I do pretty much what you want to do.. i do maps, run them on my own localhost server and try out a few scripts once in a while.
You can download latest tfs from github, if you dont want to compile yourself you can download compiled exe from (appvoyer)? not sure about what its called but you find it all with guides on TFS github.

If you want to do any source code edits you need to compile yourself so if thats the goal you might aswell learn howto straight away.
also follow tutorials like the one posted above and Znote has a tutorial on how to set up server aswell

Back