• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Leauge of Legends Account (2300RP, plat5, 36 Skins and more!).

Potar

SocialWorld
Senator
Reaction score
Hello! :)
I have for sell account in League of Legends (NE Server).

30 level, plat 5, 68 champs, 36 skins (4 legendary), 10 rune slots.

Price: you offer (payment paypal as gift)

Just send me PM, or connatact via mail ^_^ [email protected].

Account Stats on screens:

ersIBZ2.jpg

wanna trade for 87 ek and 91 ms on rl :D?
pm me if u want more info about the chars :p

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do you want for it?

This is why I hate it when people sell accounts, some low elo scrub will buy it and then try to play ranked, suck horribly and piss people off like me. No offense to anyone but I just get tired of this..

This is why I hate it when people sell accounts, some low elo scrub will buy it and then try to play ranked, suck horribly and piss people off like me. No offense to anyone but I just get tired of this..

I wouldn't buy it anyway, since I know I need to learn more, just want to see how much they go for :p

you would probably kiss his feet and suck on his thumb for it

Not really, keep hating anon. You won't even tell me who you are, hilarious.
Probably quashinho, since he blocked me from Skype etc because I told him I wasn't defending his shitty LoL project

well ontopic, I got no NA account and would like to leave a offer here, something arround 60-90$

I returned to lol ^_^

I had offer from ebay like 80 pounds so...

May be closed.

Back