• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leave your opinion ... ABOUT SHADOW !!!

tweetyy

Reaction score
i just want to tell lapa and others whose need a reset on shadowcores ..

Reset .. ya it brings 2500 online back 100 teams to fight there and alot of active players ..

but for how long ? a 2 months ? or 3 ? and the server will be 700 online back with 200 active or smth
and for example >> ambera << started with 1500 online .. and in 20 days 700 online and u will see after 2 months ambera will be 300 online no more

reset is going to kill shadowcore specifications .. it will just make shadow like any other server .. online for few months then reset and online back

what makes shadowcores a speciel server .. that is shadow stay without a reset for like 2 years and still have a 800 + players .. ya not all active .. but atleast there is still alot of players playing there

Mark >> never reset shadowcores for lapa or vizev or any of these ppls .. belive me they will play for 1 month max then they will just leave to another new server which just opened..

in my opinion .. just do a reduce for lvls on shadowcores .. with a new exp stage 1x after 230 or smth .. add delay to ssa .. add new graphics with the old magic wall .. this will make shadowcores survive agine

Everyone .. leave your opinion ..
to let mark see the majority opinions .. so he can move on !!

What are you talking about? Noone wants a reset on shadowocores.
Go back hunting inq with 20 people

I won't leave my opinion about this thread but you should leave this forum with this type of ideas

Back