• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Collection

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I've decided that instead of bumping one of my old threads that I would just simply start a new one. This first page will hold all of my previous work that you can find in my other threads for those who have not seen my work before.

scc8i8.png

vxndq9.png

Gate design by Neon.

wly937.png

10iikcw.png

25t9blv.png

s3hbh1.png

21b13md.png

1zlf7th.png

k2zqes.png

10n6q9t.png

5nk9og.png

16ggzsg.png

Last one is a bit unfinished:
2hfonr8.png

t9t7hh.png

2nhe2k3.png

1zp4bnl.png

2zzryo9.png

m7ynax.png

2gvvb42.png

IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/oanic8.png[/IMG]

2exsj9e.png

2gy9l5y.png

125058j.png

4tk9cj.png

33w8glf.png

2mcc19i.png

To be continued!

Oh god.. It took me SO long to load all the pictures, and a BUNCH didn't even load.. But from the ones I saw, they look pretty great. Looking forward to see your fresh new maps.

Oh god.. It took me SO long to load all the pictures, and a BUNCH didn't even load

YEEE! I died in 5 char same time, and get ping 1500+.

# thread
bad thread(heavy), but good pics.

Last edited:
Takes days for all of it to load.. but these are magnificent..

Well, it loaded all in like 2 seconds for me xD But yeah, that was a tooonn of pictures to look at. Really damn sweet though! I hope you're getting back into mapping soon :p

Awesome ;)
Took me quite some time to look through them all though :p
Looking forward to seeing new great stuff!
- The only pic I actually disliked was the very last one XD

@Reasembled, he said that the mapping pieces are "lost", as in erased I would imagine.

Back