• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Workshop

Two new screenshots for you today:

spjkph.png

A mighty smith of the cyclops.

1232v0h.png

An encounter with another strange beast.

Hope you enjoyed!
Leftwing

Wow. Looking really nice. Clear this up for me; are those for Lburn's OT?

They might be all depends on if she's actually going to release her server within the next 6 months. At the pace I'm mapping I'll be done before the end of January.

Here's another picture:

mx23wl.png

A beautiful waterfall.

Wow haha.

Looks really nice.

@UP
Same here. They're so not-tibia like

Some new screenshots for you all!

2uj6vwx.png

The spirits of dead soldiers rise again in the form of their old bones.

2ytw3yq.png

A ghoul rises from its grave.

More to come!
Leftwing

They do if it's the right setting. Imagine if over time the ground around that cave collapsed, the tree would fall into the pit created by the collapse. Then over time the pit gets covered over, leaving pocks of space and tunnels underneath. Then people or creatures like rotworms came and dug up the place, creating the cave there is today, trees included.

You've not been going camping much, have you?

Of course they do. Specially in wet caves.

They do if it's the right setting. Imagine if over time the ground around that cave collapsed, the tree would fall into the pit created by the collapse. Then over time the pit gets covered over, leaving pocks of space and tunnels underneath. Then people or creatures like rotworms came and dug up the place, creating the cave there is today, trees included.

Okey..

But I still think that the details are pretty much random, and the shape looks like auto to me;)

Okey..

But I still think that the details are pretty much random, and the shape looks like auto to me;)

Whats wrong with the details? Rocks, bones, skeletons and moss with some mushrooms growing. To me that seems normal, in fact there are many dungeons in Tibia like that. I don't see a problem with the shape, but then again I made it so I am biased.

Whats wrong with the details? Rocks, bones, skeletons and moss with some mushrooms growing. To me that seems normal, in fact there are many dungeons in Tibia like that. I don't see a problem with the shape, but then again I made it so I am biased.

I wont change my mind becuse of what your saying, anyway keep it up:thumbup:

I wont change my mind becuse of what your saying, anyway keep it up:thumbup:

I only justify the reason for my choices, because if it doesn't seem physically possible, it con only be explained either by magic or some other phenomenon, and I like to make realistically.

After 7 days in Aruba, I have returned! Since I haven't mapped since I last posted I will show you some older screenshots. Will have something new for you guys tonight.

25quas4.png

A giant wolf stalks his tiny prey through the luscious forest.

m8ecma.png

A small fishing camp overrun by trolls.

2mq3mgw.png

Deep inside the dark cave trolls prepare to ambush unsuspecting explorers.

33upl07.png

Inside the mountain the trolls preform their sacrificial ceremonies.

15nxbte.png

At the very top of the mountain the troll leader guards the clans treasures.

I return again! Sorry for not updating sooner, but some IRL issues came up and I had to postpone mapping for a day. Anyways, here are two images of a swamp.

2ngfr7s.png

On a swamp island a species of arachnids has become to reproduce.

rl9ly8.png

Most arachnids are fairly weak, but the farther you explore the higher the chance of encountering such a beast increases.

More to come!
Leftwing

Omg ty alot D;
I'm a beginner, I worked really hard on this, but it's nothing compared to your work.
rmemyfirstcave3.png

The skeleton respawn will be changed :) I was just making a noob cave then my mind exploded with ideas and had no time to change respawn.

Back