• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legacy Ddos

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Legacy

Since we all hate ddosers I thought I'd share some information. This happend on Haxina and since he has access to a service (which basically everyone can buy if they are willing to spend money on such things) this is most likely not the only time he has ddosed. Ddosers ruin tibia more than any donation system, corruption or real tibia changes. I don't rly care if someone starts crying in this thread, but I'd appreciate if others would share the same information they had thus I'm doing it myself.

http://s18.postimg.org/bv1nwgp5l/Legacy_ddos.png

Last edited:
im against ddos 100%
but im going to tell you something
HAHAHAHA

im glad ur getting ddosed and i hope he keeps ddosing you. You come here as a victim of ddos? Let me remind you when the only way to threaten me was telling me that you would ddos me, you gave me links to get my ip. But guess what? I got dynamic ip and i just reset my router. Thats why you never ddosed me.
Thanks last man for ddosing this piece of shit, people like him deserve to be ddosed.
Now you cry for being ddos? If thats your threat to people hahahah. I remember you being so cool because you was gonna ddos me

you can talk bullshit, but i can go check ur previous posts on otland and i will find that sooner or later.

Enjoy :D

pd: thx last man

lol u make a crypost about ddos and u paste an screenshot where u admit u DDOS'ed other guys i hope u get fucked up all the time :) u deserve it

you are playing the victim? You ddossed tons of people yourself. Go play the angel somewhere ells kid.

Keep doing it.

He even gives you tips about how to fix so you wont get attacked again and you post this. haha what a kid.

He can't get your IP from twitch stream...

Can only get it through skype.

He can't get your IP from twitch stream...

Can only get it through skype.

^ What this dude said.
You can't get IP addresses from Twitch.tv and similar streams because the stream is distributed by the service, not the author of the stream, or else people with DSL internet could never host more than maybe 3 people in their streams without massive choppiness.

Back