• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legal or not

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
will it be considered plagiarism and will the site administration pass sprites from the bloodstone project? they are in 64x64 format and I will upload them in 32x32. it's worth creating a separate theme (some sprites take up to 900 images)

It's probably allowed here. But I recommend you dont. They worked really hard on that project and I assume aren't a massive team behind it and trying to get their foot in the door. Again OTland for most I think feels like pirates code, most dislike cipsoft and look the other way using assets from a massive company like that, but knowingly taking from eachother feels like it would only hurt this forum in the long run.

I found this to be a great leap forward for OT development. I have seen few servers with a implemented attack. There are even NPCs who stand still and move.
Regular OTserver
Animation (2).gif
With visual attack, the game becomes much more dynamic.
Animation (1).gif

It looks much more interesting in the game (blinded in the animator))
This monster has 359 sprites. And they have 980 or more.

You would probably one of the only people that didn't out someone as soon as they had the chance on this forum if you don't release them.

They became an independent company and made their own game so they could possibly sue you for it.

It looks much more interesting in the game (blinded in the animator))
This monster has 359 sprites. And they have 980 or more.
I wonder if they did sprites manually or if they used some method of projecting 3D models into sprites - recently such an approach is popular in Pokemon-OTSs.

Back