• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Legend Of Zelda

andre66

Banned User
Reaction score
LoZ

Allright, im tired of all these threads where it says "Legend Of Zelda" project and it acutaly "never" heppens. So i took it in my own hands, And i will sucess! If i have an good team.

[x][] Spriter - andre66
[x][x] Scripter - Zaxuhe & Zlek
[x][] Mapper - andre66
[] Designer

Name:
Email:
Position:
Example:
Why should we let you into our project?:
Experince:

For more info email - [email protected]

Last edited:
Sure, Just added 2 houses.

1zf3h9c.jpg

Is that supposed to be Link's house?
because it doesn't look like it
anyway Good luck

and make it happen :)

Well, it's inpossible to make "Exactly" the same details and stuff.

it's way to much work.

You just need to play A Link To The Past, press pause on the emulator, and start to map. And they fail cuz no effort. If you do it serisously, with hard work, u'll achieve it lol.

Ofc i will make the same map !

But i can make the buildings exactly the same !

It's to much sprites

False

They fail because they effort to much work.

and thats why those without effort fail to be a good ot as well. cuz it just straight out SuckS. thats also why there are little to NO good RPG OTs right now, and Zelda OT would have to be an RPG server to do any good. And an RPG server needs a hella lot of good detailed work and effort put in to the map. or else it'll turn out ugly and who wants to play a low rate server with an ugly map? not many. or none at all.

Guys, im not saying i wont effort much work for it.

But still like all the others projects they effort to much work.
The only server wich has succes is "Pokemon Online"

I mean they promise they will add that and this. I promise i will make an server based on legend of zelda, with sprites & Scripts etc. But i wont promise i will make a "hole" new game.

Back