• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Legends of AROS- Looking for a mapper

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Hello there, assuming you saw the title you know what im looking for. I need to comission a mapper to map me a map, nothing huge either. Needing one town/city, then 2 small villages. Map size wise isn't the concern, it's the details!! This means a playable map!

Client version: 10.98

Im not looking for a fly by night person either, you must be of the following;
Reachable
Dedicated
Attentive to details
Have references
A history here on otland
Able to do exactly as I request

If you fit that list reply here and I'll message you back in order of this thread. Payment will be over PayPal, if this is a issue then we can figure out a alternative method. Half payment up front, half once finished. Price range that I'll spend depends on your details. Ask here for any details you might need or want.

Last edited:
Client Version? I can take that job after 15 Feb - bussy with other requests right now.

More info in my sig or just Discord/DM me.

Client Version? I can take that job after 15 Feb - bussy with other requests right now.

More info in my sig or just Discord/DM me.
My bad about the client! You could do 10.98, I can convert it if need be. Do you got any pictures of your work?

My bad about the client! You could do 10.98, I can convert it if need be. Do you got any pictures of your work?

Got an album in my sig imgur.com/a/DIpE0BD and some of my released maps - if you need more just PM me with specifics and I'll get more.

Back