• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Legends of AROS Testers

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
6Kjsny6.png

Hello everyone! I'm looking for testers for LoA. You will be doing the following:
  • Test; Scripts, functions, items, and all features...
  • Map; Look for mapping bugs and any improvements that might help in the future of LoA. Help with fixing it so that the map doesn't confuse new players.
  • Rates; I want you to push as hard as you can to level with what you currently have, and also max out skills as much as you can!
  • Check NPC; Some NPC's are generic, others aren't.
For features on LoA you will find the following as of now:

• Custom Instanced dungeons Solo/Team (Currently only 4 are in)
  • Custom crafting system ( ALL item's in-game are used for crafting ) Mix/match to make your own items! ( Limited recipes are currently in for testing only )
  • Random attack/defense on all weapon items
  • Daily fights with the custom boss's in an arena.

Once you have been accepted for the testing you will need to do the following during and after testing:
  1. Follow up report
  2. List of suggestions/errors/needed improvements
  3. A write-up (guide) of the systems/features/tips you used

After testing has been finished those who helped/contributed the most will be up for consideration of the following:

• LoA Game Master
  • LoA Community Manager
  • LoA Tutor
Please note, if you manage to get one of the above spots and your found abusing it I will remove you from it. However, you will still retain your Tester privileges and features!

Here is what I currently have openings for:

• Beta Testers: 1/5
  • Tutorial/Wiki Person: 0/2

Please send me a direct msg here, or simply reply to this thread. LoA is not a fly by night game and rapidly changes! So please only msg, or reply if you're seriously interested in doing one of the above. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back